Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

**** em. Sassenach tossers.

True too, or too true, whateffer. On another thread, Weegie, Morningside, Doric, The Gaelic etc were mentioned. Nothing whatsoeffer to do with the thread in question. I'd hate all of Us to get excommunicated from here, like we did when we followed the 6th Lord of Annandale. Still, that didn't turn out too badly.

Dredd

LE
Lovely review in Cambrige News for the book.

A lot of uses of exclamation marks! Usually evidence of a poor writing style or ability!!! How that became a qualified solicitor is a shocking indictment of our current educational system and the authority needs to give itself a severe talking to!!!!!!!

Which is actually summarised in this pithy comment in the (excellent) article linked above:

Written largely like a child's school essay on what they did over the weekend . . .

Last edited:
Aye, not bad for a man from Essex.

Really? I am well aware he jumped ship on more than one occasion, and his family came across with Wullie a few hundred years earlier. Are you telling me that he, rather that that other Wullie of Wallace fame, should have been hung drawn and quartered as a traitor, which The Wallace most certainly was not? Or are we talking about different people? Apologies in advance if I'm living up to my name.

If this is a wah, cracker.

Really? I am well aware he jumped ship on more than one occasion, and his family came across with Wullie a few hundred years earlier. Are you telling me that he, rather that that other Wullie of Wallace fame, should have been hung drawn and quartered as a traitor, which The Wallace most certainly was not? Or are we talking about different people? Apologies in advance if I'm living up to my name.

If this is a wah, cracker.
Would I lie to you?

Would I lie to you?
To answer your question, course you would! This is after all Arrse. Seriously though, I do wonder about all these modern "experts," who know better regarding events that happened over 700 years ago. It wouldn't be for them to obtain a grant to help with further research at all, would it?

Braveheart, the film, was a load of rubbish. Good action film, but historically wrong. Interestingly I came across the book, Braveheart. I read it out of curiosity. The author was a Septic cousin, whose first name I forget, but not his surname...Wallace, surprise, surprise. Although he spelt it Wallis, he claimed he was a descendant of The Wallace.

As I was taught, but Dr Watson may have a different version, The Bruce changed sides on two or more occasions. Indeed he was at one time a favourite of Longshanks. They were at one time the 1st and 3rd Knights. of Christendom, Longshanks being the first and Rabbie picking up the bronze. (I wonder who had the silver?)

Regardless of where he was born I'll always be grateful to him. As I explained to quite a few Englishmen, back in the days of the Home International's. I was asked why our supporters had Remember Bannockburn 1314 flags, rather than the later one of Culloden. I explained that Culloden was about keeping the Stuart dynasty on the throne, whilst Bannockburn was about us, the Scots, surviving as a nation. If we had lost in 1314, England would have stretched up to John o' Groats.

Apologies for the thread drift.

Excuse the drift from blue painted Essex Yesnpeers but any news on the horse-faced former member of lying b'stard parliament for petergeria?
has it copied (it has history on this) the recent love Ireland ( may have fhecked that up) Muppet and decided to emulate a chandelier?
Or just stay being a horse faced waste of atoms?

i may have had a few wets

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
To answer your question, course you would! This is after all Arrse. Seriously though, I do wonder about all these modern "experts," who know better regarding events that happened over 700 years ago. It wouldn't be for them to obtain a grant to help with further research at all, would it?

Braveheart, the film, was a load of rubbish. Good action film, but historically wrong. Interestingly I came across the book, Braveheart. I read it out of curiosity. The author was a Septic cousin, whose first name I forget, but not his surname...Wallace, surprise, surprise. Although he spelt it Wallis, he claimed he was a descendant of The Wallace.

As I was taught, but Dr Watson may have a different version, The Bruce changed sides on two or more occasions. Indeed he was at one time a favourite of Longshanks. They were at one time the 1st and 3rd Knights. of Christendom, Longshanks being the first and Rabbie picking up the bronze. (I wonder who had the silver?)

Regardless of where he was born I'll always be grateful to him. As I explained to quite a few Englishmen, back in the days of the Home International's. I was asked why our supporters had Remember Bannockburn 1314 flags, rather than the later one of Culloden. I explained that Culloden was about keeping the Stuart dynasty on the throne, whilst Bannockburn was about us, the Scots, surviving as a nation. If we had lost in 1314, England would have stretched up to John o' Groats.

Apologies for the thread drift.
You know the definition of history; something that probably never happened written by someone who probably wasn't there.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Excuse the drift from blue painted Essex Yesnpeers but any news on the horse-faced former member of lying b'stard parliament for petergeria?
has it copied (it has history on this) the recent love Ireland ( may have fhecked that up) Muppet and decided to emulate a chandelier?
Or just stay being a horse faced waste of atoms?

i may have had a few wets
Nothing locally, and she lives in Cambridge. Most likely working on a sequel to her book, provisionally titled 'Why is everyone mean about me? Is it because I'm black'

And so the rebranding as a victim gathers pace as the fragrant Fiona tries to model herself as a 'voice for women in prison'.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And so the rebranding as a victim gathers pace as the fragrant Fiona tries to model herself as a 'voice for women in prison'.

Ms Onasanya's book is described as a "candid account of life both behind and beyond the door as a sitting MP".
She recalls her naivety about the legal high Spice, claiming she told a prison officer she used it "all the time", after assuming he meant "seasonings like salt and

With a brother like Festus? I imagine there was no naivete about her, and she knew what was what in the world of chemical inspiration.

Ms Onasanya's book is described as a "candid account of life both behind and beyond the door as a sitting MP".
She recalls her naivety about the legal high Spice, claiming she told a prison officer she used it "all the time", after assuming he meant "seasonings like salt and

With a brother like Festus? I imagine there was no naivete about her, and she knew what was what in the world of chemical inspiration.
I'm hoping the BBC put this on their FB page, I'd love to read the replies.

Prison? It was a minimum security open prison for a few weeks. If only she were in a real prison, that would have opened her eyes!

Latest Threads