Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Just dropped mine in, 5 stars!
A rip snorting, rib tickling nonstop pleasure ride of a book and tribute to the lord! It was obvious from the start that Fiona was destined for great things, her passion in standing up for the downtrodden non-working people, her oratory (obviously guided from the good book), her humility in putting herself forwards for parliament while having a convicted criminal brother (criminal damage, offensive robbery, drug possession, driving offences) who had done considerable prison time. Such a fantastic achievement to be voted in, against a difficult background. Of course, ‘the establishment’ were not going to stand still and allow another Nigerian in parliament. Once the Babylon found an excuse to have her up in court, they jumped on it. Fiona herself said that the baby jesus was found guilty and so was she, despite no wrongdoing whatsoever. It was a travesty; an injustice and I hope and pray with all my heart that her appeal of her appeal against not being able to appeal is finally successful and the truth will out (and Festus finally sells those shoes).

World's Biggest Liar
  • World's Biggest Liar is an annual competition for telling lies, held in Cumbria, England. ...
  • The World's Biggest Liar competition is held every November at the Bridge Inn, Santon Bridge, in memory of Will Ritson (1808–1890), a pub landlord from Wasdale, who was well known for his "tall tales".
I think Fiona would piss all over this.

Londo

LE
I am Festus and so's my sista .

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Got a link? I can't see this awesome treatise in the reviews section.
I've just had a look and can't see it either. Mayhap they thought it was to sycophantic.

Dredd

LE
Is Arrse going to make any search for her book as the highest Google link?

I'd start but I feel shamed, ive already reviewed her book and given a spoiler.

OH and im drunk as **** and can't remember the name of the book - can anyone remind me?
Snakes and Liars, I think it was.

Mine is up with a few others. :)

Just dropped mine in, 5 stars!
A rip snorting, rib tickling nonstop pleasure ride of a book and tribute to the lord! It was obvious from the start that Fiona was destined for great things, her passion in standing up for the downtrodden non-working people, her oratory (obviously guided from the good book), her humility in putting herself forwards for parliament while having a convicted criminal brother (criminal damage, offensive robbery, drug possession, driving offences) who had done considerable prison time. Such a fantastic achievement to be voted in, against a difficult background. Of course, ‘the establishment’ were not going to stand still and allow another Nigerian in parliament. Once the Babylon found an excuse to have her up in court, they jumped on it. Fiona herself said that the baby jesus was found guilty and so was she, despite no wrongdoing whatsoever. It was a travesty; an injustice and I hope and pray with all my heart that her appeal of her appeal against not being able to appeal is finally successful and the truth will out (and Festus finally sells those shoes).
When I first saw the Post concerning her book and its cover I honestly thought it was a Photoshop Job and a wind up .... a visit to the Amazon page and reading the book's reviews is certainly an eye opener .

When I first saw the Post concerning her book and its cover I honestly thought it was a Photoshop Job and a wind up .... a visit to the Amazon page and reading the book's reviews is certainly an eye opener .
Quite. If she had tried a proper publisher I'm sure they would of advised against that front cover image.It is very unflattering, and could well discourage potential readers from bothering.

Quite. If she had tried a proper publisher I'm sure they would of advised against that front cover image.It is very unflattering, and could well discourage potential readers from bothering.
It also looks like an amateur cover. When submitting a book to a publishers my contract states I need to provide a cover. This invariably gets binned by the publisher and a professional does it, and there's a world of difference. I'll see if I've got the last covers for mine still to show what I mean.

Londo

LE
The picture on the back cover is even worse in my view . Frightening .

Latest Threads