Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

More......

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep and meaningful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2020
Format: Paperback
I still think the best is yet to come from this wonderful human being. She has been maligned and misrepresented by the press and the social media cabal, particularly on the less salubrious motoring websites, but she sets an example we can all follow in her rise from the ashes of a shattered career. Which one of us can say we haven't lied in court in pursuit of a greater truth, twice? None of us.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably good
A most satisfying read. Completed the entire tome in one sitting (I was told I must have been speeding...through the chapters) whilst housebound after misplacing my car keys (and the car !).

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
£15 for 122 pages of utter bollocks? Fuck me, her publishers must think they can see people rushing to buy it!

More......

I still think the best is yet to come from this wonderful human being. She has been maligned and misrepresented by the press and the social media cabal, particularly on the less salubrious motoring websites, but she sets an example we can all follow in her rise from the ashes of a shattered career. Which one of us can say we haven't lied in court in pursuit of a greater truth, twice? None of us.
This one seems to have attracted a reply, someone on here?

1 hour ago

Thank you for your review of your own book, Fiona. I think I can safely say I've never lied in court once never mind twice, because that is an offence in itself. But it seems that lying in court is seen by the fragrant Fiona as something noble. Who cares that a solicitor should know better, but an MP should set the highest example and Fiona fell far, far short of that. This book is a travesty, and all proceeds should go to The Treasury to pay the costs of her lies.

Last edited:
I believe the reviews will take off, numerically and insultingly over the next few days as the full impact of her words take effect.

I believe the reviews will take off, numerically and insultingly over the next few days as the full impact of her words take effect.
..and news of her book spreads on ARrSe ;)

How many stupid decisions has this silly cow made now ?

One after the other........ the reviews can't exactly be what she was hoping for when she had this book published ?

"Festus....... next time I have a bright idea, can you slap me in the mouth with a designer trainer ?"

How many stupid decisions has this silly cow made now ?

One after the other........ the reviews can't exactly be what she was hoping for when she had this book published ?

"Festus....... next time I have a bright idea, can you slap me in the mouth with a designer trainer ?"
Oh come on, she like skidders or Gracas, the law of averages says she's got to get it right one day.

exiledblue

War Hero
Is Arrse going to make any search for her book as the highest Google link?

I'd start but I feel shamed, ive already reviewed her book and given a spoiler.

OH and im drunk as **** and can't remember the name of the book - can anyone remind me?

NSP

LE
This one seems to have attracted a reply, someone on here?

1 hour ago

Thank you for your review of your own book, Fiona. I think I can safely say I've never lied in court once never mind twice, because that is an offence in itself. But it seems that lying in court is seen by the fragrant Fiona as something noble. Who cares that a solicitor should know better, but an MP should set the highest example and Fiona fell far, far short of that. This book is a travesty, and all proceeds should go to The Treasury to pay the costs of her lies.
Given the sarcastic tone of this bit:-

"Which one of us can say we haven't lied in court in pursuit of a greater truth, twice? None of us."

...I would contend that Fifi didn't write it.

I think that, unlike Fifi, most of us can say that we haven't lied in court once, let alone twice, since most of us have not been in court, especially as a defendant.

NSP

LE
It's a shame Wally's been blocked from her Faceache page...

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I ave just left a review. I was quite kind to her.
Delusional, fanciful, a liar ( legally proven) are just some of the terms accorded to this author. Other reviewers have been even more scathing, and I doubt my skills are even remotely close to those readers. Suffice to say that this lady who qualified as a solicitor then was elected as a Member of Parliament chose to - instead of accepting, as most others would accept, a small fine for what amounts to a petty traffic offence - construct a fantastical web of untruths which included her brother and a mysterious Russian male in order to evade that small fine. When her calumny was revealed, she compounded it by trying to miss-direct the court and weaved a further web of deceit. Having been convicted of what then became a serious offence, she further tried the patience of the court and her constituents by again going to law and again trying to shift the blame. When this failed and truth prevailed, she played the victim card, which she is once more offering to the public. She has cost the taxpayers an inordinate amount of money, both in her trials and in clinging on to her salary as a MP and now is once more trying to persuade people to part with their hard earned money. I read elsewhere that she is rebranding herself as a ' motivational speaker'. Certainly motivates me to not listen to her.

The face that launched sunk a thousand ships.
If Helen of Troy was said to have a face so beautiful it launched a thousand ships, would the beauty required to launch just one ship be a milliHelen?

NSP

LE
I ave just left a review. I was quite kind to her.
Delusional, fanciful, a liar ( legally proven) are just some of the terms accorded to this author. Other reviewers have been even more scathing, and I doubt my skills are even remotely close to those readers. Suffice to say that this lady who qualified as a solicitor then was elected as a Member of Parliament chose to - instead of accepting, as most others would accept, a small fine for what amounts to a petty traffic offence - construct a fantastical web of untruths which included her brother and a mysterious Russian male in order to evade that small fine. When her calumny was revealed, she compounded it by trying to miss-direct the court and weaved a further web of deceit. Having been convicted of what then became a serious offence, she further tried the patience of the court and her constituents by again going to law and again trying to shift the blame. When this failed and truth prevailed, she played the victim card, which she is once more offering to the public. She has cost the taxpayers an inordinate amount of money, both in her trials and in clinging on to her salary as a MP and now is once more trying to persuade people to part with their hard earned money. I read elsewhere that she is rebranding herself as a ' motivational speaker'. Certainly motivates me to not listen to her.
Got a link? I can't see this awesome treatise in the reviews section.

Latest Threads