Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If and when they put it up on Kindle, you can put up reviews........ I put up a beauty for Jeffrey Archer's last gobbler.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were more reviews than copies sold ;-)

Robme

LE
Sounds like a template Abbott and Lammy could use further down the line.
I understand that Abbott is spitting bricks and Lammy is taking legal advice as we speak.

wafubustard

War Hero
3 reviews of her book already on Amazon . It seems to be well received.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incoherent ramblings of a bent MP.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 February 2020
Format: Paperback
This book should be rated by how long it will burn in a wood stove, because that's it's only reason for existence.

Delusional narcissism at its worst
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 February 2020
The deluded ramblings of a convicted criminal, disgraced former MP and disbarred solicitor whose narcissism knows no bounds. Why would anyone think killing a tree to print this tripe is worthwhile? I'll save you the effort: "It's a conspiracy, they're all out to get me, it's not my fault, a big boy did it and ran away. The end"

I sponged off you as a MP now I will try it again.
I hope that any profits will be handed to the Treasury to cover costs on the two trials the author made us pay for.

Does she really think that she is innocent? Did some big boy do it and run away?

Isn't it against the law to profit from crime?

Snigger......

NSP

LE
1.0 out of 5 stars Incoherent ramblings of a bent MP.
This book should be rated by how long it will burn in a wood stove, because that's it's only reason for existence.

Delusional narcissism at its worst
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 February 2020
The deluded ramblings of a convicted criminal, disgraced former MP and disbarred solicitor whose narcissism knows no bounds. Why would anyone think killing a tree to print this tripe is worthwhile? I'll save you the effort: "It's a conspiracy, they're all out to get me, it's not my fault, a big boy did it and ran away. The end"

I sponged off you as a MP now I will try it again.
I hope that any profits will be handed to the Treasury to cover costs on the two trials the author made us pay for.

Does she really think that she is innocent? Did some big boy do it and run away?

Isn't it against the law to profit from crime?

Snigger......
So just how many Amazon accounts have you actually got, then?

Latest Threads