Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

She's sold the film rights already, but they're not sure of the title

1581512352618.png

1581512731466.png

1581513642944.png

Robme

LE
Oh please, please let us have a copy for review. I feel it would be a best seller and our comments would certainly help the sales.
Fortunately for Arrse, I have seen an advanced copy. It’s a 7890 page turner and jam packed full of Whity anadotes about how a black woman struggled through white bias, but ultimately succeeded even when MI5 tried to bring me down.
Oh sorry that was the advertising blurb, here follows an extract;
Me, me, me, me, me, other black women but not much as this is about me, me, me, me, barsteward white men, Slavery, white mans fault, me, me, me, me, fighting Tory austerity as funding for one legged lesbian strong women withdrawn, me, me, me, me um god I look good this morning, oh no that’s a picture of somebody else, me, me, me. The hardest fight of my life as my one legged lesbian brother no that’s not right, me, me, me How my useless brother couldn’t even fill a form in correctly, how I had to face charges simply because I am a Black woman who supports one legged lesbian strong women, me, me, me;
and a further 7800 pages of dire toilet fodder.
Arrse the webby thing that satisfies the parts even Mums-net can’t reach.

More than likely. Heading for the number of years between a Brit winning Wimbledon. Welcome to the dinosaurs club. ;)
We're all of an age where we remember white dog shit, dustbin men who took your bins on their shoulders, from your own back yard, Mil and bread deliveries every morning and stuff like that.

Robme

LE
Hello pretty librarian with the big boobies, can you tell me where I will find the literary masterpiece "Snakes and Adders".

"Yes sir, you will find it in the fiction section"
Surely Fantasy?

Robme

LE
Lesley Judd on Blue Peter was so much hotter .... .50 calibre nipples....
Photo, or it didn’t happen.
Seriously you have photo of Lesley Judd smartie smuggling? Where will I find this masterpiece then?

endure

GCM
We're all of an age where we remember white dog shit, dustbin men who took your bins on their shoulders, from your own back yard, Mil and bread deliveries every morning and stuff like that.
We used to get milk delivered on a horse and cart when I was a kid. We had a bulldog and if he managed to get out he'd run around under the horse nipping its ankles. It's a wonder he wasn't kicked to death.

Fortunately for Arrse, I have seen an advanced copy. It’s a 7890 page turner and jam packed full of Whity anadotes about how a black woman struggled through white bias, but ultimately succeeded even when MI5 tried to bring me down.
Me, me, me, me, me, other black women but not much as this is about me, me, me, me, barsteward white men, Slavery, white mans fault, me, me, me, me, fighting Tory austerity as funding for one legged lesbian strong women withdrawn, me, me, me, me um god I look good this morning, oh no that’s a picture of somebody else, me, me, me. The hardest fight of my life as my one legged lesbian brother no that’s not right, me, me, me How my useless brother couldn’t even fill a form in correctly, how I had to face charges simply because I am a Black woman who supports one legged lesbian strong women, me, me, me;
[/QUOTE
Sounds like a template Abbott and Lammy could use further down the line.

Latest Threads