Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Dredd

LE
Hello pretty librarian with the big boobies, can you tell me where I will find the literary masterpiece "Snakes and Adders".

"Yes sir, you will find it in the fiction section"
Do we go to the same library? Or was that just complete coincidence?

If the same - she's a corker, isn't she?

I expect she's thinking that this is going to be a nice little earner. Her publisher is going to be sadly disappointed:

Now she is preparing to release a book, titled Snakes and Adders, where she promises to giver her version of events.
The book is available for pre-order on Amazon, where it is described as: “Snakes & Adders” is the story of my journey into politics. I believe in social justice but felt politics was not for me as my educational background, interest and passion were in law. Unbeknownst to me, my direction and trajectory were about to alter when my conversation was overheard.....This was the start of the beginning!

“However, my circumstances were suddenly about to change. Following a trial and re-trial, I was found guilty of “Doing an act tending and intended to pervert the course of public justice”. I speak very candidly about life both behind and beyond the door as a sitting MP.”

Warm up the pulping machine (and whatever is used to dispose of Kindle editions, presumably a delete command) is my advice.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero

Latest Threads