Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It may have just dawned on her that her career progression is now moving from serving fries in McDonald's to stacking shelves in Tesco's.

Should she manage to overturn this (marginally easier than walking on water), a claim for about £1 million in compensation will no doubt be inbound.

I also wonder how long it'll take her to start writing letters to varying newspapers, etc, asking them to remove evidence of her conviction under the GDPR's Article 17 - the 'right to be forgotten'. Even though that's not the intent of the act...

Wordsmith
Perhaps she could open a layby caff but it involves getting out of bed and driving

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Well this is embarrassing... Can I claim I've only just moved to the area, and equally I'd only just rolled out of bed?
***** students.

No idea of geography;
never had to get up and go to work;
never out of bed until the pub opens (can't be that bad).

Hmmppff!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps she could open a layby caff but it involves getting out of bed and driving
She could take over her brother's shoe shop.

Londo

LE
She is definitely on my shit list now . I will be sending my witch doctor around to personally heap curses upon her head .

Hmm.. as resident "Bwana Mfwiti", late of darkest Central Africa, as per my post 149 in "Tales of a colonial policeman", perhaps I should get the old muti bottle out and start the ceremony

1578916676032.png

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads