Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

So vibrant. But just think of all that ethnic food!
I'm a bit of a 'Foodie' and take time, spend a little more to source stuff. And I cook, most evenings, because I enjoy it.
I love curry and Madhur Jaffrey is well thumbed , could have phrased that better.
What I no longer will do , ever, is go to an Indian Restaurant. They are staffed by second cousins, fresh off the boat, very little English, here on a Student visa, and they haven't learned the necessity of hand washing after standing on the toilet rim, and using soap and a clean towel before going back to handle your food.
I'll cook it myself.

I'm a bit of a 'Foodie' and take time, spend a little more to source stuff. And I cook, most evenings, because I enjoy it.
I love curry and Madhur Jaffrey is well thumbed , could have phrased that better.
What I no longer will do , ever, is go to an Indian Restaurant. They are staffed by second cousins, fresh off the boat, very little English, here on a Student visa, and they haven't learned the necessity of hand washing after standing on the toilet rim, and using soap and a clean towel before going back to handle your food.
I'll cook it myself.
That's nothing, my daughter had a posting to the military hospital in Rawalpindi, no hand washing, sharps all over the ward floors, swapping intubators between adjacent patients.

[QUOTE="Goatman, post: 8924001, member: 3814”]
Caption competition time...

View attachment 362862 [/QUOTE]
Is she clutching a document entitled, ‘For The Money’? I think we should be told.

Last edited:
I take it that she has not, as of yet, had her black, female, parliamentary privilege ‘checked’ as I believe the SJWs call it?

Last edited:

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Nigeria? That looks more like Travellerland to me with a token black person or two added to add to the vibrancy. How is vibrancy measured I wonder, is there some sort of scale and how do you reach the next level so to speak?
I took vibrancy to mean either the Richter scale or a Rabbitt on high settingwith some well known bunny batteries.