Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

would now be a good time to post clips of Blazing saddles?

That should trigger something

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He was born in Aden. Geography re-show.
You utter bastard !
If someone doesn't like the way a discussion is going, you can't just bring in facts. It dilutes the accusation of racism.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You utter bastard !
If someone doesn't like the way a discussion is going, you can't just bring in facts. It dilutes the accusation of racism.
I've found the addition of facts makes no difference to those that see racism everywhere, i.e. the real racists.

I'll have to borrow Corbyn's head-torch. And a big plank.
Good luck James, remember you are doing this for The Queen, The Country & M&S Drinks.
Deliver her to Flat 2, 26 Arcadia Avenue and ask for Jeremy, he will dispose of his fat former bit of skirt.
Then it is back to Thames House for medals, "C" says its a CMG & promotion to Cmder (RN) and 00 section.

Good luck James, remember you are doing this for The Queen, The Country & M&S Drinks.
Deliver her to Flat 2, 26 Arcadia Avenue and ask for Jeremy, he will dispose of his fat former bit of skirt.
Then it is back to Thames House for medals, "C" says its a CMG & promotion to Cmder (RN) and 00 section.
There's 'taking one for the team' and then there's 'taking the farking biscuit!"

You utter bastard !
In fairness Yemen is Asia but not the same contextual 'Asian' he was using as he was following the lazy BBC style sub-continental meaning of 'Asian', just look at BBC Asian Network, which seems to exclude vastly more of Asia than it encompasses.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
As do others but only ever in a positive light.

If only there was some middle way...
You are heading towards that dangerous area strewn with pesky facts

Peterborough eu election results. Will be interesting to see how a long term Con/Lab swing seat votes in the by-election to gauge how much TBP will lose to tribal voting in westminster vs the euros.
Screenshot_20190527-043331_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest Threads