Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Below is a link to the 50 most recent cases determined by the SRA. Looking at the names old Fiona will be in good company - stout yeomen of England and all that.

Recently published decisions
I recently watched the Trevor Philips documentary where he argued that political correctness has gone too far (no shit Trev). He spoke to a former Met. top cop who laid out just how Londonistan has been carved up by foreign criminals. From pickpocketing to slavery it covered every inch of the capital.

Indigenous Brits came top in just one category...... getting rat-arrsed.

So it wasn't totally depressing.

I recently watched the Trevor Philips documentary where he argued that political correctness has gone too far (no shit Trev). He spoke to a former Met. top cop who laid out just how Londonistan has been carved up by foreign criminals. From pickpocketing to slavery it covered every inch of the capital.

Indigenous Brits came top in just one category...... getting rat-arrsed.

So it wasn't totally depressing.
Good to see standards are being maintained, arrsers can drink to this !

Benefits Fraud.

Wholly connected with his electorate then....
When will electors realize that most, but not all that come here from mainly Pakistan or Nigeria have one aim. To 'wogify the system' through fraud lies and curruption!

Gave a Disagree because as I've seen it over the years, most come here to better their lives as the opportunities are greater here than where they come from.
I don't disagree with your point, I have friends that are Muslim, but I am pointing to such as Kieth Vas etc.

I don't disagree with your point, I have friends that are Muslim, but I am pointing to such as Kieth Vas etc.
Understand, but Vaz is no different than the corrupt, self serving MPs we have that just happen to be white.

Besides, I did say that opportunities were better here than where immigrants come from and as Vaz was born in Aden, Yemen that speaks for itself :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Gave a Disagree because as I've seen it over the years, most come here to better their lives as the opportunities are greater here than where they come from.
The opportunities are greater because they and their predecessors have utterly failed to improve their own lot in their countries of origin. And will continue to do so - culture makes it thus.

And if they can't improve themselves what particular value can they add here.

The opportunities are greater because they and their predecessors have utterly failed to improve their own lot in their countries of origin. And will continue to do so - culture makes it thus.

And if they can't improve themselves what particular value can they add here.
Take politics out of the game and I'd say creating businesses, employing people and keeping the taxman happy.

Anyone going into politics and expecting to improve themselves are having a giraffe. Now if you said enriching themselves ....................

Latest Threads