Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

With a burning tyre.
How trite...
I was thinking the same.

As it was her own self that was responsible for her incarceration maybe the tyre should have been used on the real cause of the problem.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Wither naughty Fiona's career after this? Illiterate and behind on her diversity training - two more reasons I can't see a media career developing, at least not in Dictionary Corner.

She was overwhelmed by all the emails, work and attention. Just too much for her, having campaigned and getting voted in.

Did she vote in the House of Commons last night on the "delay Brexit" bill? If so, an interesting twist on the vote where the anti-Brexit lobby won by one vote........
I reckon the current MP for Peterborough will be made a saint by the Westminster Luvvies.

Did she vote in the House of Commons last night on the "delay Brexit" bill? If so, an interesting twist on the vote where the anti-Brexit lobby won by one vote........
I reckon the current MP for Peterborough will be made a saint by the Westminster Luvvies.
Yep, she did indeed apparently.
Voted for the Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(my bold)
A vote in the House of Commons has been defeated by one vote after the Speaker John Bercow cast the deciding ballot. MPs were voting on a motion to hold more indicative votes on alternative plans for Brexit but the result was tied with 310 votes for and 310 against.
Mr Bercow then voted "no" in accordance with precedent.
BBC News site.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
(my bold)
A vote in the House of Commons has been defeated by one vote after the Speaker John Bercow cast the deciding ballot. MPs were voting on a motion to hold more indicative votes on alternative plans for Brexit but the result was tied with 310 votes for and 310 against.
Mr Bercow then voted "no" in accordance with precedent.
BBC News site.
You are way behind events, please try to keep up :D

Parliament has now handed all power over to Brussels so indicative votes no longer needed.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yep, she did indeed apparently.
Voted for the Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another MP whose constituency voted out with a large majority yet votes in such a way as to make Brexit virtually meaningless.

That will go down well if her recall petition is successful and Labour have to actually defend their stance with the electorate at a by-election.

Latest Threads