Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

When I was a student in the early 90's McDonald's had a graduate trainee scheme. In 1992 the starting salary was £11.5k, with a £500 bonus if you lasted three months. That was the same salary as a trainee teacher. I went into retail management where the starting salary for a junior manager was £8k.
Nothing changes then, I've seen adverts for MI5 for IT related vacancies, and those starting out earn less than they could at McD's starting out

You didn't add that the clock on the camera could be out.

What she, and some people seem to forget is that she was not jailed for speeding but of lying about it. She still seems to be fighting the original crime and not the one she was convicted of. Her use of the judges report as evidence that they thought she was innocent seems to go against the fact that the judge convicted her, so must have thought she was a lying, conniving Miss dog.

When does she appear in front of the Bar Council?
Did she not also try and 'fit up' some nameless Russian for this driving offense? Yes, he is out of the country and will not be deported back to UK if her lies were believed but would he not have faced arrest on any return to UK or be denied a visa in future? To me this is more serious, an MP uses her name and position to 'fit up' an innocent man?

Did she not also try and 'fit up' some nameless Russian for this driving offense? Yes, he is out of the country and will not be deported back to UK if her lies were believed but would he not have faced arrest on any return to UK or be denied a visa in future? To me this is more serious, an MP uses her name and position to 'fit up' an innocent man?
Would he have a case for defamation?Should he be advised?
I would have thought some of the Russian trolls would be happy to champion a compatriot who, unusually, is actually innocent.

Protester John Murphy has been jailed for 28 days for egging Jeremy Corbyn. That is the same amount of time in prison as MP Fiona Onasanya spent for perverting the course of justice.

Disgraced MP Fiona Onasanya was sent down for 3 months, out in 30 days. out after serving only a third, John Murphy gets 28 days, by my reckoning he should be out in 9.3 days. BTW what happened to the bloke that egged John Prescott, apart from getting a punch in the mouth?

AIUI it was her brother who tried that after she named him (her brother) as the driver, which is why he got a longer sentence than her

Latest Threads