Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If you referring to the Time article I agree.

I have some experience of these woman working the roads and I dont mean that. I lived very close to one area they mention, Asti for 8 years. between the Italians, Eastern Europeans and Africans most major roads had some in certain lay-byes. I take the bit about cohesion and sold in to slavery as some thing they say to win over hearts and minds when caught or gain sympathy. We used see large groups coming down to work on the train from Turin to Asti, they never had tickets and ran around like school girls giggling to avoid the guard. My Mum the first time on seeing them thought they were all students, they did not have the air or manor of slaved, trafficked sex workers.

For those in the area interested, drive the SR10 to Alessandria, just past Castello De Annone between miday and 4 and count how many African girls you see. I expect its worse now, the village has an old army camp they decided to put about 1600 illegals in, in a village with maybe 1800 people, a few shops and two bars.

Brilliant.
So, maybe the fragrant Fiona could consider a change of career? According to her and her broadcast, she has been shafted already, so nothing new for her.

The situation is hardly new though. On an exercise in Italy during the 90s the access road to our training area was via a carabinieri barracks. There was nothing else down that road except the sea, yet every night it would be lined by 'ladies of negotiable virtue', the majority being non-white. Either the carabinieri were very busy helping support the young ladies, or it was a well known location. And no I didn't, and nor did anyone else that I know of -- far too risky.
Indeed Tuscany A roads were full of them in the 90s, in the old days they used to get flights over on pilgrimage to see the pope, or that was the reason given, then disappear.

My blood pressure is high enough thanks.
I expect it won't be less than £3,000,000
What happened to 'Costs' in her case? it must run to tens of thousands? two trials, two times Jury? and her weeks in court.

Terrible article, on a human level, you want better for them, but I don't believe it will be solved by unchecked immigration.

If the bloody UN were fit for purpose, they should have a plan for Africa.

A combination of executing the despots and warlords, health and education, and most importantly birth control, to make every area sustainable for it's population.
Careful, you're sounding to sensible. Where would all that slush much needed money go, if your advice was followed?

What happened to 'Costs' in her case? it must run to tens of thousands? two trials, two times Jury? and her weeks in court.
Don't forget the Appeal costs.
Somewhere I'm fairly sure I've seen a costs figure of about £500,000.
The overall figure should also include the additional investigation costs necessitated by her lies.

I think a background of boarded up shops either side of a homeless shelter would have been more appropriate.
Or a McDonald's crew rest room.
Her Hometown would have been more appropriate.
Poverty-in-Nigeria (1).jpg

Terrible article, on a human level, you want better for them, but I don't believe it will be solved by unchecked immigration.

If the bloody UN were fit for purpose, they should have a plan for Africa.

A combination of executing the despots and warlords, health and education, and most importantly birth control, to make every area sustainable for it's population.
Believe it or not but that is close to the green party's ides 55 years ago.
Before the communists took over.

Sister-in-law lives in Peterboroughistan and told us there were quite a few folk already signing when she went to add her name to the list - she did notice however, it was obvious that certain ethnic backgrounds were prominent by their absence.

Latest Threads