Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Has the 'Honourable' Lady been seen back in the House yet, or does her tag stop that.
I believe she cannot go though the normal xray machine so would have to have a manual search. Hansard doesn't show attendance online, only voting etc. Nice search engine though.

It's been bugging me for ages who she reminds me of......Predator
predator-5.jpg
_104872312_hi048655432.jpg

I believe she cannot go though the normal xray machine so would have to have a manual search. Hansard doesn't show attendance online, only voting etc. Nice search engine though.
There is no record kept of MPs' attendance at Parliament. Hence the late Sir Stuart Bell, Labour MP for Middlesborough, was able to get away with holding no constituency surgeries for 14 years and failing to attend most votes in Parliament. IIRC he was found to be living and working full time in France.

The secrecy surrounding MPs' work ethic can lead to unintended humour. When George Galloway was accused of living at his villa in Portugal and claiming full salary and expenses while writing a biography of Che Guavera, he angrily responded that he attended Parliament every day of the year, including Christmas day. It was later pointed out to George that the Parliamentary estate was closed to everybody, including MPs, during the Christmas holiday.

Latest Threads