Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

and the ~£200k for the subsequent by-election could be on top of that (if its not already included in that figure)
Interesting how any concept of integrity or honour do not appear to apply the “chosen”. Anyone with a shread of decency and respect for anyone else (constituents, tax payer, et) would resign.

I know Labour are all about “sticking it to the man” through extravagant public expenditure, but the “man” in all situations is the tax payer.

Including any loss of office payments, how much has this all cost? £1-2 million?

YM

............good news, but another £500,000, this lying so and so will cost us.
We have already gave the ungrateful cow a free all inclusive holiday

It would be nice to see an itemised breakdown of how much this debacle has cost the tax payer and the justification for allowing the system that facilitated it to continue.

It would be nice to see an itemised breakdown of how much this debacle has cost the tax payer
My blood pressure is high enough thanks.
I expect it won't be less than £3,000,000

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Labour has been campaigning for a recall petition since her conviction. I suspect that's because they hope to parachute a Momentum supporter in as a candidate. That could really backfire on them if the Tories put up Stewart Jackson - who held the seat for them from 2005 to 2017 and will be well known locally.

Local man v hard left activist would not end well for Labour.

Wordsmith
You only get a like because a "fingers crossed" option isn't available...

You only get a like because a "fingers crossed" option isn't available...
8 candidates so far, including Raving Monster Loony. No word on whether our jailbird applied or not yet.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Has the 'Honourable' Lady been seen back in the House yet, or does her tag stop that.

Latest Threads