Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Blogg

LE
Appeared in court 12th July. Yet supposedly nobody knew until today.

The day after Parliament goes into summer recess.

Gosh. How.....convenient....

Rated "dumb" by @Oddbod , who must have been really quite angry when this most illuminating thread went from CA to Hole ^^
Don’t worry he contemplating his gender fluidity, hair length and the fact he isn’t cooking for his “mother”

Appeared in court 12th July. Yet supposedly nobody knew until today.

The day after Parliament goes into summer recess.

Gosh. How.....convenient....
A week after her appearance in court, she had the gall to tweet this photo of her campaigning against criminal fraudsters …

DiY1IFdW0AAyCN_.jpg

Can I just add . .

I certainly absolutely 100% wouldn't

Da feck? I trust General Cecil Hogmany Melchett will be in the chair sentancing her for being the missing link, oh and some speeding nonsense or other.

MrMemory

War Hero
Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's a weird mix of people, part silicon valley and medical research, out in the fens people that would make good subjects for medical research, and in Cambridge itself a lot of socks and sandals type liberal
Apart from the fact she is an MP in Peterborough and there is nothing silicone valley about the toilet of a city and there are more Eastern Europeans, Muslims and chavs from London than true bred fen dwellers about you are spot on

Looks like the last thing seen by those unfortunate enough to have been at Isandlwana. Just add an assegai clenched in fist.
I’d fcuking hate it to be the FIRST thing I saw in the morning

I'm sure justice will take it's course. And how it gets to the local shop let alone into Parliament without Regents Park Zoo tranquiliser team being endlessly dispatched will forever remain a mystery.

Latest Threads