Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

14.00 today at the Old Bailey. Cue media circus.

Her Bro. Festus did indeed last week plead guilty to perverting the course of justice in relation the incident along with two other admissions of same in relation to two other offences.

He will be sentenced at the end of his sister's trial.

Which may be very brief. Or perhaps very long as she faces not merely being banged up and maybe slung out of parliament but almost certain to be struck off as a solicitor.

How sad.
My wife is on the jury so I'm banned from this thread.

14.00 today at the Old Bailey. Cue media circus.

Her Bro. Festus did indeed last week plead guilty to perverting the course of justice in relation the incident along with two other admissions of same in relation to two other offences.

He will be sentenced at the end of his sister's trial.

Which may be very brief. Or perhaps very long as she faces not merely being banged up and maybe slung out of parliament but almost certain to be struck off as a solicitor.

How sad.
Hopefully prophetic .... have a like .

Her brother has already copped for it so the race card is in the bin like last nights takeaway. No she will have to use her powerful lawyer skills and construct a defence based on fact and circumstances like her brother “ Guilty yer Honour” she says to save money, time and what little integrity she may possess.
A legal eagle and an MP. Are you sure about that word?

As for saving money, as mentioned she's an MP, never bothered them before.

I realise that this lnky is to that news source which never may be named .... but I see she is claiming the driver was a Russian , Aleks Antipow , as her brother had done twice before and he has subsequently become untraceable ... how fortunate ....

Labour MP Fiona Onasanya 'blamed man in Russian to avoid speeding fine' | Daily Mail Online

.... and seems totally plausible to .... her .

Unfortunately he has now been traced and denies all knowledge .... does not bode well .

Last edited:
I realise that this lnky is to that news source which never may be named .... but I see she is claiming the driver was a Russian , Aleks Antipow , as her brother had done twice before and he has subsequently become untraceable ... how fortunate ....

Labour MP Fiona Onasanya 'blamed man in Russian to avoid speeding fine' | Daily Mail Online

Unfortunately he has now been traced and denies all knowledge .... does not bode well .

Apparently he was in Salisbury at the time

I set 'em up .... I thang you .
Did he have snow on his boots?