Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

Londo

LE
I’ll raise you:
One night I pïssed on the seats in Richard Branson’s punt. It was a joy to watch the Virgin trolley dollies in their short skirts sitting on them wriggling their ärses the next day.
My claim to fame is that I was HATED by all the Nolan sisters :)

Londo

LE
You can add me not being very keen on you, to that as well.
I was a orrible little snotty 14 year old at the time that lived round the corner from them .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Think there used to be a poster here that claimed to have been giving one of them the good news.

Londo

LE
Think there used to be a poster here that claimed to have been giving one of them the good news.
Not me , I was miles too young for that . Had far more interesting things to do at that age The roof of their house was visible from my back garden and you remember those 9 penny rockets that if you unfolded the paper from the top was just the right size for the fuse end of a banger to fit ? I should have joined a mortar platoon as I was quite a good shot :)

She might, but perhaps I have a better memory for ephemera. "Bridge that gap..." was the tag line in the old Cadbury's Snack ad. A Mars a day, as any fule kno, helped you work, rest and play.

Am I right?

It was the '60s, after all, so she would hardly have been in any fit condition to remember what all confectionery was being shoved up her. She probably still finds the occasional Malteser.
As long as it came from the "right" orifice. But if she was still shit faced...well, she probably wouldn't taste the difference anyway.

So rumour has it , though Ive not seen the proof . I live near the place where the last person in the country to be hung in a gibbet , now if Savile had been shoved in one of them .......
Which one of you and mcreature is the puppet, or have you both got a st..st.., speech impediment?

Latest Threads