Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

- a claim she vigorously denied in her autobiography, calling it "a dirty old man's fantasy." The story may have originated from the classic Mars Bar ad which claimed the candy treat "fills that gap."

On the underlined comment from MF, I would use the Mandy Rice Davis quote "Well she would say that, wouldn't she?"
She might, but perhaps I have a better memory for ephemera. "Bridge that gap..." was the tag line in the old Cadbury's Snack ad. A Mars a day, as any fule kno, helped you work, rest and play.

Am I right?

It was the '60s, after all, so she would hardly have been in any fit condition to remember what all confectionery was being shoved up her. She probably still finds the occasional Malteser.

no_idea

War Hero
[thread-drift]
Marianne Faithfull's mother is buried in the churchyard of the village that contains my favourite country pub.
[/thread-drift]

How much longer have we to wait for sentencing?

She might, but perhaps I have a better memory for ephemera. "Bridge that gap..." was the tag line in the old Cadbury's Snack ad. A Mars a day, as any fule kno, helped you work, rest and play.

Am I right?

It was the '60s, after all, so she would hardly have been in any fit condition to remember what all confectionery was being shoved up her. She probably still finds the occasional Malteser.
Milky Bar Buttons seem to be good, albeit messy

Am I right?

All Pa's like Mars (apostrophe solely for pronunciation)

Am I right?

I'm drawn to wonder though, how many people tried it after the story "broke" (?)

I've drunkenly snogged Jenny Agutter, when I was supposed to be impersating some IT bigwig when they couldn't be arsed to turn up to some charity function

I think I only got away with it as she was momentarily distracted by some bloke telling her he had posters of her when he was a teenager and she was the first bird he wanked over

I've drunkenly snogged Jenny Agutter, when I was supposed to be impersating some IT bigwig when they couldn't be arsed to turn up to some charity function

I think I only got away with it as she was momentarily distracted by some bloke telling her he had posters of her when he was a teenager and she was the first bird he wanked over
I'm sure it's something she hears every day when she's pushing her trolley around Sainsbury's in Helston. It's something I do drop into our conversations...

MrMemory

War Hero

It sounds a glamorous affair....

Meh. I met a bloke in a pub whose best mate's brother saw a geezer looking up Toyah's skirt on stage in the Elephant & Castle in 1978.

I win!

I'm drawn to wonder though, how many people tried it after the story "broke" (?)
There was the story of the phone call to a female friend that went along the lines of " he said he would do it, but we don't know whether to take it out of the wrapper!"

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I do live and work in London.

There are plenty of places that I would (and do) happily walk through in the middle of the night/early morning.

There's a few i wouldn't - like in any large city.

The only trouble I have ever experienced has been from white males, with (whilst I didn't enquire as to their nationality) British accents.

Out of interest - and for an opportuinty to the the pi55 - what part of the great Metropolis do you reside in?

Out of interest - and for an opportuinty to the the pi55 - what part of the great Metropolis do you reside in?
Well, like everyone else who posts on here, I'm a Multi-millionaire playboy/current affairs expert/criminal investigator/steely-eyed dealer of death.

So Bucks Palace, one room down from Big Liz.

I also have a weekend home in the vicinity of Wimbledon.

Meh. I met a bloke in a pub whose best mate's brother saw a geezer looking up Toyah's skirt on stage in the Elephant & Castle in 1978.

I win!
I’ll raise you:
One night I pïssed on the seats in Richard Branson’s punt. It was a joy to watch the Virgin trolley dollies in their short skirts sitting on them wriggling their ärses the next day.

Latest Threads