Labour MP charged with Perverting Course of Justice

"There has been a recent trend of people posting only links, or cut and pastes from articles sourced elsewhere.

Whilst it's acceptable to use extracts to support a point, the source should be clear, and there should be accompanying analysis or discussion.

Put the extract in a quote box, so it's clear which part of your post is from the article, and which is your own deathless prose.

Don't post only links, or only cut and paste articles or extracts. This includes memes."

Which will trigger some.

I wonder what she is alleged to have done to cause this ?????

With a majority of 607, that makes her seat a key marginal, so it matters if it's likely to be something to annoy the voters

Big allegation, I look forward to the facist state throwing its full weight against an innocent black woman or some other such nonscence from the usual suspects.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder what she is alleged to have done to cause this ?????

With a majority of 607, that makes her seat a key marginal, so it matters if it's likely to be something to annoy the voters
Good seat for UKIP to target? Brexit scored high in PB.

Rated "dumb" by @Oddbod , who must have been really quite angry when this most illuminating thread went from CA to Hole ^^

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
...Ms Onasanya worked as a solicitor prior to becoming an MP.
The 'I was unaware of the seriousness' defence gets Greig Laidlaw-ed into the long grass.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Didn't go well for Chris Huhne, 9 months chokey, although his wife came out of it very well and is now a regular on the BBC as an economics "expert".

Didn't go well for Chris Huhne, 9 months chokey, although his wife came out of it very well and is now a regular on the BBC as an economics "expert".
His wife is,was shacked up with some other jailbird was x MP who defrauded the public, but whatever rules are for little people. If she is found guilty a few months chocky

Hope she includes tracts such as calling on the " sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play " in her defence .... if so that should guarantee the required result .

Can I just add . .

I certainly absolutely 100% wouldn't