Labour man quits by-election race

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biped, Jul 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Whatever noise they make about the wheels coming off the London Mayoralty's train, things are looking worse and worse for Zanu.

If the screw this one up - it really will be a record-breaking year in politics. One of the safest seats they've ever had, and nobody from Zanu is prepared to risk their careers by standing in it and losing. Even Cyclops refuses to go up there, and there's got to be one of two reasons for that IMO - the first is that he knows it's a lost cause and he doesn't want his name associated with it, or secondly, he knows that if he shows his face anywhere near the area, it'll guarantee a total loss. Actually, maybe he's heard he's going to get the Smeaton-Smackdown if he shows up :twisted:

No, I'm not full of glee, I'm not, really, I'm not gibbering away to myself in unadulterated delight! Honestly, I'm not.

Wonder if they are getting the message yet? And by the way - when are those s0dding lenders going to demand their money back from the party so that it can be closed down and bankrupted?