Labour Live 2018 -- A complete success?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It seems as though Dianne Abbott sorted out the arrangements for the gig, 20,000 tickets available for a 15,000 capacity arena. Beer ran out halfway through the day when not even half the numbers turned up, only 3 food trucks for a supposed 20,000, what else could've gone wrong?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It seems as though Dianne Abbott sorted out the arrangements for the gig, 20,000 tickets available for a 15,000 capacity arena. Beer ran out halfway through the day when not even half the numbers turned up, only 3 food trucks for a supposed 20,000, what else could've gone wrong?
Well, a few stabbings in the immediate area would have been the cherry on the top, innit?

Well, a few stabbings in the immediate area would have been the cherry on the top, innit?
“Andwew, Andwew! The people of Hack-aney who voted for me by a margin of seventy and eleventy-thirds know that I will not stand for such sweeping generalisations of my constituents!”

They could have had Bingo with Dianne Abbot reading the numbers

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They could have had Bingo with Dianne Abbot reading the numbers
That would've been fun, the bingo card would've been longer than the list of excuses she uses not to appear on QT.

“69, Corbyn mine!”
"1 & 7, seventeen. Yes Comrades, the year that the downtrodden oppressed workers of the beautiful Russia, rose up against the bourgeois elite to create a people's paradise and Soviet . . . . "

"John, hand the mic back to Diane . . . NOW!"

And what are the Torys doing now pissing money away on the NHS and threatening tax increases

Nothing about reducing waste and mismanagement in the NHS, no lets just chuck more money at it and hope the problems go away

From an article in the Guardian

"A Labour party spokesman said the event had brought people together from all walks of life to discuss how society could be changed for the better."

Sounds like an average night in the pub to me.

From an article in the Guardian

"A Labour party spokesman said the event had brought people together from all walks of life to discuss how society could be changed for the better."

Sounds like an average night in the pub to me.
Thing is down the pub, you risk hearing opinions you don't hold and maybe you might adjust your opinions a bit.

Much safer to simply stay in the same tribe, and hear things you agree with?