Download festival 8th - 10th June.
Jezza Fest 15th-17th June.

Which would you prefer?
Oh, Oh, Oh.

Let me think...

I know...

Tankfest 29th June to 1st July.

Any other Arrsers going?

(Sadly I only managed to get a Sunday ticket, and work won't let me have the Friday off for the first day. Bloody communists.)

You miss my point: the star in the East that was Red Wedge was also the year that Labour failed to win the Election.

Again.
Your point was well made, and Red Wedge did very well in raising political awareness among the Yoof.
Even though Labour lost.
The current crop of useless asshats - politicians AND musicians - shows how JC has lost the plot. The 'musos' have absolutely zilch political awareness whatsoever, and are just there to get their faces on instagram

That explains Obama’s personal note to her. It was by way of saying thanks for giving him hints on how to make a stirring speech.
You're confusing your useless black female Labour MP's:

Dawn Butler is the one that writes stuff about herself and pretends other did it
Kate Osamor is the one who talks about herself but it really was someone else that did it

Easily done

The Times has estimated a £1M loss for the fiasco festival.
They'll absorb the hit. Labour's bank balance is awash with cash.

Snigger.

You're confusing your useless black female Labour MP's:

Dawn Butler is the one that writes stuff about herself and pretends other did it
Kate Osamor is the one who talks about herself but it really was someone else that did it

Easily done
I am much obliged, M’lud. That’s the trouble with Trots, you can’t tell one from the other!

They do all have one thing in common a hazy relationship with; Integrity, Truth, Facts and Honour.....the only exception being John Smith. I think a lost opportunity for a nation.

YM
Definitely a moderate compared to the shower claiming to be a Labour Party now

But John Smith hmm would he have been to the left or right of Theresa May, it's all getting so confusing now

This comment is mint, I wonder how many other people had the same idea to get a free tickets in the name of Trotsky et al like I did

Shame they didn't mention Adolf, because I've got proof he had a ticket to Labour Live...

The event filled a fraction of its 20,000 capacity. Party chiefs could have announced how many actually came through the doors, but have chosen not to. Instead the party and its Twitter outriders referred only to attendance “in the thousands” while the press estimated 4,000 were present.

Labour briefed that 13,000 tickets were sold, but it was later revealed this included the thousands of tickets given away free in the names of Tony Blair, Kim Il Sung and Trotsky.

With big tits.
Chauvinist, misogynist pig! You will be reported to the Party. (But not of course if you are antisemitic or a supporter of Hamas).