Labour Live 2018 -- A complete success?

Female, working class, Afro-Caribbean, Trade Unionist? FFS, if she’s a drinker from the furry cup, she’s ticked all the boxes. Full house!
Still a shit MP though.
If only you knew how sh1t.

When Obama was on his state visit to Britain, she forged a best wishes message to her from the President.

She wrote it on House of Commons notepaper!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Clean Bandit have sold over 13,000,000 singles and had two of the biggest songs in recent years including a Christmas Number 1.

You must be painfully, painfully old.
Ive never heard of them either, can you hum it?

When Obama was on his state visit to Britain, she forged a best wishes message to her from the President.

Surely that is an offence in that she surely meant it for personal reputational gain? Or is she immune to scrutiny like so many others?

Some of Labour's wimmin seem to think that sort of conduct acceptable. Kate Osamor MP's election victory speech is one of the funniest on record:

Yes, I know it's been here before, but it's such a good indication of their utter pointlessness that a second showing was needed.

Some of Labour's wimmin seem to think that sort of conduct acceptable. Kate Osamor MP's election victory speech is one of the funniest on record:

Yes, I know it's been here before, but it's such a good indication of their utter pointlessness that a second showing was needed.
That is too obscene to give a funny to !

Blimey,
How did The President's speech writers find her script...…
:slow:

She was first elected in 2005, and within a few years had managed to work out how to swizz the system.
Owns two houses almost equidistant from Westminster, one of which we pay handsomely for.

1529322715424.png

MP with two homes minutes from Commons claims £37,000 expenses

I won't even mention writing to the BBC complaining that she hasn't been invited on Question Time, to then claim it's a BBC white male conspiracy. Oh, err . . .Hang on!

1529322993508.png

Labour’s Dawn Butler’s “strange” complaint: BBC should have invited me on before BNP’s Griffin

That explains Obama’s personal note to her. It was by way of saying thanks for giving him hints on how to make a stirring speech.

Are you just making this up:mrgreen:
Exaggerating slightly.
Best estimate is that there was a maximum of ~5,000 people there against the "expectation" of 20,000. Based on photos and a rough estimate I reckon that there was about 3 - 4,000 people present [during the Jezza speech] including a couple of hundred stewards and the weird bloke in the red suit, plus those MPs rounded up by the party whips to be there.

If we discount the ones who were there for the freebie e.g. the 500 or so that Unison bussed in with free tickets and free transport then somewhere between 2,500 and 3,500 actual attendees who put their hand in their pockets.

An they still ran out of beer*

* But there was plenty of mung bean and tufu alcohol-free wine left.
[I may have made the last bit up]

Exaggerating slightly.
Best estimate is that there was a maximum of ~5,000 people there against the "expectation" of 20,000. Based on photos and a rough estimate I reckon that there was about 3 - 4,000 people present [during the Jezza speech] including a couple of hundred stewards and the weird bloke in the red suit, plus those MPs rounded up by the party whips to be there.

If we discount the ones who were there for the freebie e.g. the 500 or so that Unison bussed in with free tickets and free transport then somewhere between 2,500 and 3,500 actual attendees who put their hand in their pockets.

An they still ran out of beer*

* But there was plenty of mung bean and tufu alcohol-free wine left.
[I may have made the last bit up]
Too many competing events over a weekend. They should have held it on a working day - they’d have been mobbed! :smile: