Labour Live 2018 -- A complete success?

I gather (maybe I'm wrong?) that neither Abbott, Thornberry or the other noxious woman who regularly appears next to Corbyn at PM's Questions (no idea what or who she is) spoke at this fabulous event. I can only imagine that they weren't to be trusted in not giving the press a free-fire day. On this, the judgement of the Party's Provisional Propaganda Wing is to be congratulated.
Dawn Butler?

I just searched "Grace Chatto" and got, among other delights, a charming "mons" shot where she's wearing a white leotard that isn't showing up now. I blame Labour's press wonks as off-putting stuff like a selfie with Jezza and her in that stupid t-shirt above have crept in.
I can think of many words beginning with "C" that I could use to describe Corbyn, but Cameltoe is an interesting option.

I gather (maybe I'm wrong?) that neither Abbott, Thornberry or the other noxious woman who regularly appears next to Corbyn at PM's Questions (no idea what or who she is) spoke at this fabulous event. I can only imagine that they weren't to be trusted in not giving the press a free-fire day. On this, the judgement of the Party's Provisional Propaganda Wing is to be congratulated.
They weren't on the bill, it was Jez Fest after all

All Hail the Great Leader

Jeremy and his pals say it's great, but it looks like only about 3,000 turned up out of an expected 20,000 dfespite tickets being given away to union members etc etc.

Tickets were not sold by the thousand and Viagogo did not sell any at all.

It doesn't look like Glastonbury size crowds:

Dail;y Express:
On Friday, Labour made a last-ditch attempt to salvage the event, slashing ticket prices by over 70 percent from the original £35 for adults, £30 for concessions and £10 for children. Ticket prices were dropped to £10 for adults, with under 14s now able to gain free entry.
They have also been given away for free, along with complimentary travel, through constituency Labour parties and the Unite union.

Even the Grauniad has struggled to put a positive slant on this non-event:
Labour Live: can the troubled festival recapture 2017's Corbynmania?

Labour Live: Never mind the scepticism, it’s the JezFest

Despite Clean Bandit turning up and those well known indie rockers The Magic Numbers headlining [who haven't had anything remotely like a hit since 2006]

Jezfest or Jezfarce?

So, a complete success but probably not for Jezza.
With the current government making them look like a viable alternative, Labour doesn't even have to try and look organised.

Has @DaManBugs turned up yet to tell us it was the wrong sort of Jezfest

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer