Labour Live 2018 -- A complete success?

Tombola, Ice Cream Vans and a special guest appearance by the Chuckle Brothers?

Thats just embarrassing. Someone needs to do a Gunpowder Plot on all of them. Complete new start. Hit the reset button. Stand by Britain. We will be without a leader for a week while we sort this out. The only thing that you will notice is the amount of fraudulent expense claims will plummet.

Clean Bandit have sold over 13,000,000 singles and had two of the biggest songs in recent years including a Christmas Number 1.

You must be painfully, painfully old.
Never heard of them. Then again, I spend most of the year out of sight of land and refuse to have Radio 1 in the house.

And, yes indeedy, Grace Chatto identifies a Corbynista.
And is fluent in Russian, according to some recent research I've just conducted.

Does a nice camel toe, too.

The middle-aged doris in the white blouse and blue skirt looks like she's on drugs and in the bottom picture the geezer sparking up and holding a Tesco carrier bag just about sums it up for me. It was an opportunity for the sad and inadequate to feel good about themselves for an afternoon.
Did anyone spot Bugsy in the crowd?

I gather (maybe I'm wrong?) that neither Abbott, Thornberry or the other noxious woman who regularly appears next to Corbyn at PM's Questions (no idea what or who she is) spoke at this fabulous event. I can only imagine that they weren't to be trusted in not giving the press a free-fire day. On this, the judgement of the Party's Provisional Propaganda Wing is to be congratulated.

No fecker else does
Ho ho ho.
(But I say that in a caring, non-judgemental sense. Take no offence. No emotion was intended to be pricked or caressed. No hatred or contempt was implied or intended. This message comes to you by way of Johnny Walker©).

Last edited:
Ho ho ho.
(But I say that in a caring, non-judgemental sense. Take no offence. No emotion was intended to be pricked or caressed. No hatred or contempt was implied or intended. This message comes to you by way of Johnny Walker©).
No Bush in the house then?

I tried searching Grace Chatto Cameltoe and all it gave me was this: View attachment 338718
I just searched "Grace Chatto" and got, among other delights, a charming "mons" shot where she's wearing a white leotard that isn't showing up now. I blame Labour's press wonks as off-putting stuff like a selfie with Jezza and her in that stupid t-shirt above have crept in.