Labour election advertising... anyone seen any?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo_Bravo, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Strikes me as odd that, while Saint David is plastered all over everywhere, I've only seen one Labour poster which is a lovely picture of an axe.

Has anyone told Millbank there is an Election in less than two weeks?

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Labour can't afford advertising - they are flat broke.

That is why the Great One-Eyed One is out and about with the great unwashed calling them biggotted women :D He knows the TV will be with him so he does not have to pay for advertising.

3. Plenty of Lab adverts up here, Fcuk all Tory Ads as no one up here votes for the sackless cnuts..
    :)

4. There might be one after that cock up this morning! :D

5. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Down in my part of Surrey (Pirbright) there's eff all Labour ads. Loads of Lib-Dem and a bit of Cons. As for the Woking Peace Party on Saturday in the Square.... fecking class. PPP=PPP... kids running around with those fecking rainbow flags and then Mr. Peacenik-sandal wearing-brown bread eating-wanchor fires up his loudhailer. "People of Woking, I want you to know that we stand kjdsfk fd;alkdf" PPP=PPP... flat battery, fecking class.

6. Nearly crashed the car this morning...saw the only Labour poster in rural South Gloucestershire! I expect the Duke's men will be round to have a word later...

7. Only Tory adverts on billboards , Labour must be broke.

Saw a Labour ad on youtube promising a new industrial revolution. 8O

8. Here is one

Attached Files:

9. Gosh, on hunting land, burn it after all thats what other Parties seem to do, certainly in the rural shires!

In fact a left and right should see it off :D

10. [​IMG]

Will this do?

Tubs

11. I have about 30 Labour leaflets through my door, wont go cold this winter!

12. I've had one compared to four from the Conservatives.
    Strange seeing as this is suposedly a safe Labour seat

13. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Labour's strapped for cash so Gordon's used the 'Bigot' technique to generate free airtime and get the message across. He 's been on the telly all day and his core voters now understand that he hates them. Well done Gordon.

14. Somebody defaced a UKIP billboard a bit further up the A420. Probably Labour scum from Chippenham.