Labour admits conspiracy for mass immigration

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jaspery, Oct 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Glad we had all the money to pay for all these charming new People...
  3. We didn't, we borrowed it.
  4. "He defended the policy, saying mass immigration has "enriched" Britain, and made London a more attractive and cosmopolitan place. "

You really do have to wonder how much you would have to hate, indeed loathe, your culture, your country and your fellow citizens, before you would even contemplate something like this. One can only marvel at the sheer contempt which the people responsible for this hold for their constituents. As he says, this kind of thing wouldn't play well in Sheffield or Sunderland. Anyone still thinking of voting Labour in the coming election?
  5. I think that in all honesty that the feckwits didn't have a fecking clue what their fcuked up policies would do and that this is just a dreamt up story to make it sound that it was all planned and that it was all part of the Zanu-Labour plan.
  6. No s**t Sherlock!

The Skeletons are starting to come out of the cupboard now, hopefully many more of these stories will appear before next May!
  7. All you can expect from the Marxist scum that despite the lies peddled over the last decades have ruled Labour from day one.

The only good communist is a dead communist.

The next step is for Labour to export their Marxism to the EU(which has been going on with quite some sucess) ,and then rule unchallenged by the inconvienience of national elections.
  8. Voting for them wasnt a thought that entered my head. More that these vile treacherous scum should be hanging from lamposts.
  9. It goes much further than "contempt for their constituents", I hope I'm wrong,but is it possible they set out to manipulate the votes to allow them to hang on to power,and if it came to it,a YES vote for pro-Europe would be assured?
  10. I'll say it again, anyone who still plans to vote New Labour needs sectioned.

An utter shower of cnuts, no redeeming features, not one decent thing has this government done in all it's time in power. And now it's clear that they are indeed actually fcuking up the UK on purpose. Wonderful people aren't they :x
  11. I've been saying for years that this was a deliberate policy of social engineering by New Liebour.

Historically, Immigrants tend to vote for the party in power when they arrive. Liebour has imported a huge client state of voters too keep it in power.
  12. And Broon still won't call an election until the law forces him to.

The next general election will be on June 3rd 2010.

13. And just before it, Broon will announce some nebulous and indeterminate 'grave' terrorist threat.

People tend to vote for the sitting government when they feel threatened.
  14. And by then how many more"vote riggers" will they have allowed in? No wonder Straw kept his gob shut on Q.T. last night, guilty secrets?

15. Currently, we have about 7 million 'extra' NI numbers than the official figures say there should be.

As our American cousins say… Go figure!