Labour about to split?

Meanwhile...
Protester James Goddard has been charged with harassment after an incident involving Tory MP Anna Soubry outside parliament.
According to the details of the charges, Goddard is accused of harassment between 18 December and 8 January, contrary to section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He is also charged with causing racially aggravated harassment, alarm or distress on 7 January, contrary to the Crime and Disorder Act 1998.
And he is charged with causing harassment, alarm or distress on 7 January, contrary to section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986.

Sky News.

Meanwhile...
Protester James Goddard has been charged with harassment after an incident involving Tory MP Anna Soubry outside parliament.
According to the details of the charges, Goddard is accused of harassment between 18 December and 8 January, contrary to section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
He is also charged with causing racially aggravated harassment, alarm or distress on 7 January, contrary to the Crime and Disorder Act 1998.
And he is charged with causing harassment, alarm or distress on 7 January, contrary to section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986.

Sky News.
I await the Jacob Rees Mogg's harassers also getting done

The New Statesman are warning about Soubry now:

The Independent Group have an Anna Soubry problem

She is utterly toxic! :skull:
If the New Statesman are warning about Anna, she must have some redeeming qualities. :) Whatever her opinions and the way she conducts herself, at least her drive seems to come from heartfelt belief, whether right or wrong. It's unfortunate that she doesn't respect the views of her electorate though. Before the referendum I thought she might be a good fun on a day off but Brexit seems 24/7.

On the other hand, I don't trust Woolaston or Allen.

To be fair, Labour have a point after the Tiggers foolishly offered a confidence and supply arrangement to May if they got a second referendum in return. They have cut both of Kier Starmer's legs off at the knees.
'We've just betrayed our party and our voters. Would you like to make a deal with us?' is a rubbish pitch.
I hadn't heard that so thanks for the info. Shocking audacity from the TIG lot. They are 100% just about Brexit.

To be fair, Labour have a point after the Tiggers foolishly offered a confidence and supply arrangement to May if they got a second referendum in return. They have cut both of Kier Starmer's legs off at the knees.
It would have been better if they'd cut them off at the neck.
He's an oily, antidemocratic slimeball.

And un-intentionally done the rest of us a great service.

I can't help thinking that the splitters have done Brexiteer's a great favour by sidelining any influence they did have
A month ago I favoured a trade deal (and asides from Backstop and the continued influence of the european courts I didn't think the majority of May's efforts to bad) but now I'm of the belief that we just tell the EU to do one and go Hard Brexit.

If they don't like it then we can just bomb Berlin every night until they see sense again.

Iain Dale: Welcome to the Monster Raving Soubry Party

"Would any Conservative MPs join Chuka Umunna and his less-than-magnificent-seven? That’s the question that was on many people’s lips earlier this week."

"On Tuesday night, I thought about writing an article naming Anna Soubry, Heidi Allen and Sarah Wollaston as the most likely candidates to do so. Unfortunately, the lure of a 13 tog duvet got the better of me, and I couldn’t be bothered."

Iain Dale: Welcome to the Monster Raving Soubry Party | Conservative Home

Latest Threads