Labour about to split?

Interesting my earlier post about the absence of the pro Labour types being quiet about anti Semeticism has attracted a sabc from Mothman, clearly he still thinks it's not a problem, that or he just doesn't read things just knee jerk button flails. It could be either given he claims to have done more than the Queen.
You dull ****.

ugly

LE
Tiggers. FFS - it’s not a party, it’s a cluster of whingers and about as cohesive as a Pilates class. In fact, it’s the Pilates party; in the same room and doing the same thing but with different motives and not really interested in each other.

I give you; the Pilates Party.
Splitters, or was that the Yoga party?

We are indeed blessed that the Tory Government has a much clearer idea of the way ahead.
To be scrupulously fair, the only parties to be clear on their Brexit views are the LibDems and UKIP
Labour and the Conservatives couldn't articulate a coherent opinion on it from day one.

The current political splits are probably the most positive thing to happen to politics in the last decade

To be scrupulously fair, the only parties to be clear on their Brexit views are the LibDems and UKIP
Labour and the Conservatives couldn't articulate a coherent opinion on it from day one.

The current political splits are probably the most positive thing to happen to politics in the last decade

I agree. It's fascinating.

Latest Threads