• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

LA Muscle

Evening all,

As I have no working knowledge of supplements, I'm turning to ARRSE to hopefully get an informed opinion on the LA Muscle series of supplements, more specifically the Norateen Heavyweight II supplements?

Never really taken them before, but a couple of the lads swear by them, and I'd be interested to see what others think of them.

Any information, as always, much appreciated.

-Tango

jk22

Old-Salt
Load of shit mate. Full of sugars and crap. If you want to put on weight eat more. Just use a standard protein powder like this one I use.

http://www.bulkwhey.co.uk/products.htm

Get the 3kg one or the 6kg. Admittedly I dont bodybuild but protein supplements my diet further. Look at the amount you get and the price per kg

You ll find all brands, spend money on marketing and advertising bumping the price up. Filling the protein supplements with shit quality protein (whey concentrate). This is whey isolate (better quality) protein so it digests quicker into your system.

However, for the army its not necessary to use supplements. The more bulk you put on will hinder you at first and your likely to lose it during training.

Latest Threads