L85 cleaning kit pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2
MercianSGT07 said:
Can anyone suggest where i an get a full l85 cleaning kit or parts from (especially import is 5.56 brush)
Have you lost all of your kit?

I presume your next threads will be "Where can I buy a pair of Assault boots", and "Where is the best place to buy a set of combats".
 
#3
Why do you want that ?? the armourer will replace any lost items or are you a cadet ??
 
#4
3milesniper said:
Why do you want that ?? the armourer will replace any lost items or are you a cadet ??
My Occupation: Soldier NCO
Interests: Shooting Killing Iraqis
I think you may have hit the nail on the head.
 
#6
Tartan_Terrier said:
3milesniper said:
Why do you want that ?? the armourer will replace any lost items or are you a cadet ??
My Occupation: Soldier NCO
Interests: Shooting Killing Iraqis
I think you may have hit the nail on the head.
mmmm yes see what u mean old boy lol
 
#8
If all you are after is a 5.56 mm bore brush, then go to a gun shop.
 
#11
Geordie_Blerk said:
Lance_Bombardier said:
one L85/L86 Rifle cleaning kit
SA80 cleaning kit
20 quid + 5 postage,

far better than the issued ones.
It is the same as an issued one you fucking balloon.

Anyone would think you were a civilian :roll:
unfortunatly the kits we get are reduced ones, ie just one brush and pull through and oil. not full ones. :oops:
 
#12
MercianSGT07 said:
Can anyone suggest where i an get a full l85 cleaning kit or parts from (especially import is 5.56 brush)
Your CQMS might be a good start unless of course you're a civvy. In that case, stop asking stupid fucking questions.
 

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Stop being a chopper, MercianSGT07.

You are across the website like a rash and making yourself look like the 15 year old that you so obviously are. I am going to lock this to save you from the nasty men who are just arriving on the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DesktopCommando Weapons, Equipment & Rations 5
EX_STAB Weapons, Equipment & Rations 33
stoatman Weapons, Equipment & Rations 43

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top