L85 cleaning kit pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
MercianSGT07 said:
Can anyone suggest where i an get a full l85 cleaning kit or parts from (especially import is 5.56 brush)
Have you lost all of your kit?

I presume your next threads will be "Where can I buy a pair of Assault boots", and "Where is the best place to buy a set of combats".

Why do you want that ?? the armourer will replace any lost items or are you a cadet ??

3milesniper said:
Why do you want that ?? the armourer will replace any lost items or are you a cadet ??
My Occupation: Soldier NCO
Interests: Shooting Killing Iraqis
I think you may have hit the nail on the head.

Tartan_Terrier said:
3milesniper said:
My Occupation: Soldier NCO
Interests: Shooting Killing Iraqis
I think you may have hit the nail on the head.
mmmm yes see what u mean old boy lol

If all you are after is a 5.56 mm bore brush, then go to a gun shop.

Geordie_Blerk said:
Lance_Bombardier said:
one L85/L86 Rifle cleaning kit
SA80 cleaning kit
20 quid + 5 postage,

far better than the issued ones.
It is the same as an issued one you fucking balloon.

Anyone would think you were a civilian :roll:
unfortunatly the kits we get are reduced ones, ie just one brush and pull through and oil. not full ones. :oops:

MercianSGT07 said:
Can anyone suggest where i an get a full l85 cleaning kit or parts from (especially import is 5.56 brush)
Your CQMS might be a good start unless of course you're a civvy. In that case, stop asking stupid fucking questions.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Stop being a chopper, MercianSGT07.

You are across the website like a rash and making yourself look like the 15 year old that you so obviously are. I am going to lock this to save you from the nasty men who are just arriving on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.