L46A1 pigstick

#1
I was wondering if any Sapper or Ex Sapper had an info on the fore mentioned piece of equipment.
I work for a civvy company interested in making these.
Any info or assistance would be appreciated.
Especially the L2A1 cartridge.
Cheers.
 
#2
#5
clanker said:
Cheers Knocker
I have been here, it was more info on the actual firing mechanism i was after.
sorry i am not eod, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
 
#6
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
clanker said:
Cheers Knocker
I have been here, it was more info on the actual firing mechanism i was after.
sorry i am not eod, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sensible! :lol:
 
#7
#8
clanker said:
I work for a civvy company interested in making these.
Are these things not patented? Is your company able to just make them themselves? Licenced production would give you all the tech specs you needed (for a fee).
 
#10
The pig stick and ram rod were made by the same company that made the shrike.
An old TA OC of mine worked for them somewhere near Poole in Dorset. I can't remember the name of the company, but if you google shrike you might get a lead.
 
#11
scoobydont said:
The pig stick and ram rod were made by the same company that made the shrike.
An old TA OC of mine worked for them somewhere near Poole in Dorset. I can't remember the name of the company, but if you google shrike you might get a lead.
They were AB Precision (known in the trade as 'AB Near - Enough') Now part of the Chemring Group, based in Poole.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads