LE
Kit Reviewer
No SUIT ?
Ugly thinks they're the best sight out.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Take that back you heathen!
Just because you managed to batter one to death dragging it up a tower.

If you want something buggered give it to a rifleman.

ugly

LE
Just because you managed to batter one to death dragging it up a tower.

If you want something buggered give it to a rifleman.
Ha, it did happen, it wasn't me carrying it at the time!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

ugly

LE
You can be straight, I'm not SIB.
Seriously, our team was broken up due to the team leader skiing for UKLF, 2 I/c going on a course so me and a pad were stood down. I was actually packing for a long weekend and the pad was taking his baby into hospital when we were called out. 2 happy campers that didn't need to camp, one unhappy Sgt dicked to be a team leader sent up a Golf tower although he took my rifle and ammo as I was bombed up and he was anticipating running an ops room.

Theres a lot of talk about UK Spec L1A1`s having extraction problems , not all of them do....

Theres a lot of talk about UK Spec L1A1`s having extraction problems , not all of them do....
Now do that again with some shïtty tarnished Milsurp 7.62 and see if it's still so easy :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
To set the bar that low and constantly underperform takes years of management!
True.
But let's face it, the army was first set up by parliament who only had their standards to attain, so should one expect more ?

Question for L1A1 armourers , is there a L1A1 collimator that will work for the basic iron sights ? if youve used one were they any good ?

Is this the type I need or is it for SUIT`s ?

@wilfred @ugly

1583508343079.png

Question for L1A1 armourers , is there a L1A1 collimator that will work for the basic iron sights ? if youve used one were they any good ?

@wilfred @ugly

View attachment 454073
Sorry for the late reply, this is all I can find.

@wilfred @ugly

View attachment 454073
Sorry for the late reply, this is all I could find.

Attachments

Latest Threads