L129a1

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Leinad Evans, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have two questions:
    Sorry If this is in the wrong place but: Is the new Sharpshooter rifle (L129A1) issued at one per fire-team, or one per section, or one per platoon or what?.

When you are an officer, can you choose your weapon within the armies standard weapons (E.G could you choose to carry an LSW, or Minimi. And do Lieutenants, Captains, or Majors often get issued with pistols? is it their choice, or based on the mission at hand.

Yours, Leinad

2. Yeah you can sort it at the main menu under create a class

• Like Like x 10
  3. all the best with this

4. "Hey love, bring us a couple of beers and the bag of cheesy snacks on your way back from the kitchen, would you?"

5. It depends who say "baggsy" first - pick whatever weapon you want, unless you're at back of the queue at the armoury; then you're stuck with an LSW.

6. Rumour has is that on H12 a certain CO rocked around with a shotgun. After trying to use the EOTech sight to have a skeg at a bloke in the distance, he had to be politely informed the sight had no telescopic properties...

• Like Like x 4
  7. When you get 10 kills you can even upgrade your sight!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Depends If u get headd shots or not!

9. Wow what helpful answers.

10. You asked a fairly spastic question, and received suitably scope-tastic answers.

11. Yeah we're good like that here.

12. I'm sorry, should have given a better answer

It depends on what class you select AND what weapon as to what unlock you get!!

Again I'm so sorry... Friends?

13. Im not sorry

14. Surely all a true officer needs is a swagger stick and a suitable aloof manner to deal with the Queen enemies?

• Like Like x 2
  15. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ok it all depends there ate quite a few variables but at the end of the day I guess it all comes down to wether your talking cod or bat3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.