L Nery Bty Visit To Grolsch Brewery Early 80s

Was this at the brewery in Groenlo or Enschede?

This being the same L Nery Bty who liked to sit naked on each others faces?

I work about 500 metres from the original brewery site in Groenlo(where it all began).
It's all gone now. They moved the entire brewery to Enschede in 2005.
I had a factory tour in Enschede also. Happy times! :dance:

That's the term! Had to do a bullying enquiry in L Bty in the mid 80s after some ex Gnr complained and this practice featured high in the allegations along with being hung on the hoist at NAAFI Break.

Spanish_Dave said:
western said:
Nowt wrong with a mexican bum wnak
I remember being chased around the the ranges by shaky shakespear wanting to give me one of those. Not the most pleasant thing after being in the field a few days. god we did some strange sh1t back then

oh and the guy with the glasses in pic 2 I think is Andy Witt

gunner221 said:
Spanish_Dave said:
western said:
Nowt wrong with a mexican bum wnak
I remember being chased around the the ranges by shaky shakespear wanting to give me one of those. Not the most pleasant thing after being in the field a few days. god we did some strange sh1t back then

oh and the guy with the glasses in pic 2 I think is Andy Witt
Yep thats Witty, having shakey sat on your head any time would be a bad experience

Theres an odd looking thin bloke in the middle of the first pic....the guy with a dodgy tash....looks a bit like an old Sigs Sgt of mine....eh Dave?

The one on the extreme right of the first 2 pics was a cook, the name escapes me. I remember TD in the Tango shirt well.

All the faces are familiar but the old beer addled memory aint so good anymore!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
orificecadet OTC and ACF 23
RED_ARSE Gunners 98
goatbagthedruid OTC and ACF 61