L Nery Bty Visit To Grolsch Brewery Early 80s

Was this at the brewery in Groenlo or Enschede?

This being the same L Nery Bty who liked to sit naked on each others faces?

I work about 500 metres from the original brewery site in Groenlo(where it all began).
It's all gone now. They moved the entire brewery to Enschede in 2005.
I had a factory tour in Enschede also. Happy times! :dance:

That's the term! Had to do a bullying enquiry in L Bty in the mid 80s after some ex Gnr complained and this practice featured high in the allegations along with being hung on the hoist at NAAFI Break.

Spanish_Dave said:
western said:
Nowt wrong with a mexican bum wnak
I remember being chased around the the ranges by shaky shakespear wanting to give me one of those. Not the most pleasant thing after being in the field a few days. god we did some strange sh1t back then

oh and the guy with the glasses in pic 2 I think is Andy Witt

gunner221 said:
Spanish_Dave said:
western said:
Nowt wrong with a mexican bum wnak
I remember being chased around the the ranges by shaky shakespear wanting to give me one of those. Not the most pleasant thing after being in the field a few days. god we did some strange sh1t back then

oh and the guy with the glasses in pic 2 I think is Andy Witt
Yep thats Witty, having shakey sat on your head any time would be a bad experience

Theres an odd looking thin bloke in the middle of the first pic....the guy with a dodgy tash....looks a bit like an old Sigs Sgt of mine....eh Dave?

The one on the extreme right of the first 2 pics was a cook, the name escapes me. I remember TD in the Tango shirt well.

All the faces are familiar but the old beer addled memory aint so good anymore!

old_gun said:
The one on the extreme right of the first 2 pics was a cook, the name escapes me. I remember TD in the Tango shirt well.

All the faces are familiar but the old beer addled memory aint so good anymore!
He wasnt a cook, thats Shoey Shoebottom, he is now a courier driver in Leeds, he runs his own business