L/Cpl Jordan Bancroft

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dick593, Oct 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you Arrsers seen what the MOD have done to him!
    KIA and the bean counters have taken £433 off his pay because he was paid in advance and died before pay day.
    Bastards
    Mods please feel free to redirect me but I feel this is the right forum

2. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

3. Not surprised..... that's JPA for you

• Like Like x 1
  4. A quick search or even a look might have got you here. Where the subject has been getting an airing in Current Affairs.

5. Fire up le Bus des Ouráges (I believe like the navy we're now sharing some assets with the French)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Non story, all is explained in "words fail me" thread.

More shit journalism.

7. Use the search function you thick kunt! It's all explained on the other thread, in the real press as well.

Would you like to rant about any other non-stories while you're here knob head?

8. A few years back the US Army tried the same sort of thing. They refused to allow a soldier to be separated from the Army until he paid the cost of his "missing" ballistic vest. It wasn't missing. The medics cut the vest from him in order to save his life and, as it was bloodstained, destroyed it as a biohazard.

Officious haemorrhoids.

9. They failed, I hope?

10. Eventually, but he had to get his Congressman envolved.

11. Johnny Cash said " Mr. Congressman, you can't understand"

12. Hopefully this is all down to an over zealous civvie pen pusher at the MOD, a civvie who probably comes from a third world shit hole country has no interest or passion for UK armed forces.
    Either way this f**kwit who sent the letter needs a kick up the arse. Why isn't the local MP driving this bus?

13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Probably because he read more than just the first outrage-fueled post you fucking mong.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

14. the search function you thick kunt! It's all explained on the other thread, in the real press as well.

Would you like to rant about any other non-stories while you're here knob head?

STAB
    Fancy a willy comparison to compare knob heads. Can we have a competition here to compete with size?

• Like Like x 1

15. Too much cider again? Go fuck yourself cunt face! Seeing what time you posted I assume you already probably have. By the way you are a cunt.