L/Cpl Johnson Beharry VC

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by dazzer, Jan 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a mediocre soldier surrounded by other medicore soldiers
    during my short stint. I always had admiration for anyone who went beyond the call of duty and like most of you on here was fascinated
    with L/Cpl Johnson Beharry's exploits that saved the life of most of his
    platoon, earning him a well desrved VC.

Doesn't matter what colour you are though. If you are not white
    whatever you do will not be good enough for some! Even if this indigenous
    white Englishman thinks the SA80 is a dual carrigeway bypassing

This prat thinks he is the voice of the 'white soldiers' I think it would
    be a good idea if serving and ex serving white soldiers told this prick what we think of him. Or not?
  2. Just someone who has too much time on their hands and knows nothing about the military, thats all.
  3. What a balanced chap!

Check out the links page 8O Arrse is on there! ("Non-nationalist websites that may be of interest to the British people")
  4. Non Nationalist??!!!??!!

Im guessing we've taken one more oath than he has to the nation and the Queen.

mod edit...moving to int cell before it just becomes a slanging match
  5. Although its annoying that idiots like this continue to prove they know nothing about what they are talking about, it doesn't matter much as we will always respect and value Johnson Beharrys actions and well deserved recognition.

Mind you i'd still like THEM to go round and sort that little out
  6. Judging by this this DAZZERS bone posts etc I think Logical Log has returned under a new username!!
  7. Wonder if he has a card for the BNP ?
  8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

The individual questions that he asks may be valid questions in light of the case of the Met police officer last year who was promoted because of his race in spite of his lack of training and development but I somehow do not think he is asking these questions for that reason.

His theme seems to be "Why has this chap with dark skin been promoted/rewarded when most of the country are white?"

As this is his main thrust I would suggest that he is at best trying to use these cases to establish the existance of a conspiracy of racial profiling across the C of E and the Army and perhaps beyond.

I think the gentleman may not realise that the deluded days of brave English officers supported by taciturn Jock sergeants conquering the dark chappies were left behind before Lego overtook Meccano and that the reality is ability, bravery and loyalty to your comrades are not and never have been determined by skin colour.

I would recommend ignoring the silly man.
  9. I dont like this thread....from what I see it is saying Beharry was given the VC because he is black. This is serous racist sh*t that has no place in the modern Army.

As to his comments, come on, when I was his age and if I was suddenly thrown into the TV limelight and given almost celeb status I am sure that I would have come out with some bone comments which would have been put in my mouth by some cleaver and leading journo' (wouldn't happen now of course coz i'm mature and wise.... :wink: )

I really dont like all this BNP crap on this site which is appearing lately, if it continues I could see ARRSE getting some bad press as being Neo's - something which my grandfather and many other members of my family fought sixy years ago to get rid of.

10. Private Beharry carried out two individual acts of great heroism by which he saved the lives of his comrades.

Both were in direct face of the enemy, under intense fire, at great personal risk to himself (one leading to him sustaining very serious injuries
    Private Beharry carried out two individual acts of great heroism by which he saved the lives of his comrades. (source b.b.c.)

This is the reason L/cpl Beharry was given the V.C and nothing else
    if fact i think he is quite a handsome chap :D
  11. I dont really like this thread on here either & it was a mistake putting the link on in the first place. There are other sites etc for this but while we are still allowed to have an opinion before the pc labour loonies completely eradicate this privalige this person has that right. I think his comments were misguided in this instance but I get annoyed at similar things such as how come there is an association of black or muslim police officers, prison officers, firemen etc? To try and start any white association you would immediately be branded a racist thug and stuck all over the BBC.
  12. If anything, this discussion will motivate people to start picking this apart and looking at the finer details of his website. I don't believe ignoring it and hoping it'll go away will work. Like any bully, this bloke needs someone bigger before he'll listen to reason.
  13. Beharry is black ? well blow me down .. I've got a red car and a green car , inside they are both the same and work the same way , bet you any money you like if we open me up ( again ) I'll have all the same workings as this fine young man has, apart from my lack of bottle that is.

What a load of racist dross.
  14. What a load of crap this guy spouts