L/BDR BEN PARKINSON MBE. "An inspiration" says Prince Charles.

Flicking through the on line news just now I came across pictures of L/bdr Ben Parkinson receiving his MBE from Prince Charles who called him "an inspiration". He very certainly is. There's too much of David Beckham in the papers and not enough of Ben Parkinson.
I felt humbled and inspired.

That didn't work did it?

At the risk of embarrassing him I'll add Warrant Officer Ken Bellringer to the very short list of those that are truly inspirational. And his wife.
Never heard of the man............

What a typical but ridiculous bone 'arrser' statement.

If it helps though I'd rather watch and an hour of birds plating each others back eyes than watch anyone get an MBE, regardless of who.
Dingerr's gonna knock you out.

[video=youtube;vimZj8HW0Kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg[/video]

Sorry, Dingerr MBE.

At the risk of embarrassing him I'll add Warrant Officer Ken Bellringer to the very short list of those that are truly inspirational. And his wife.
You wouldn't say that if you have met him :wink:

What a predictable and bone 'arsser' statement.

If it helps though I'd rather watch and an hour of birds plating each others back eyes than watch anyone get an MBE, regardless of who.
You don't have to want to watch the ceremony to find guys like them inspiring. If the statement's predictable and it winds you up, maybe you're on the wrong site?

Flicking through the on line news just now I came across pictures of L/bdr Ben Parkinson receiving his MBE from Prince Charles who called him "an inspiration". He very certainly is. There's too much of David Beckham in the papers and not enough of Ben Parkinson.
I felt humbled and inspired.
Any chance of a link- I haven't got a clue who you are on about. Information is power.

Since when was a liking for sapphic imagery in any form (especially detailing analingus) a crime?

You sound like you need to cheer up to be fair..
Couldn’t be happier, it's Friday and I have an eventful weekend planned. I enjoy watching & hearing about service personal getting the acknowledgment they deserve.

Obviously you a David Becham fan, shame.

Flicking through the on line news just now I came across pictures of L/bdr Ben Parkinson receiving his MBE from Prince Charles who called him "an inspiration". He very certainly is. There's too much of David Beckham in the papers and not enough of Ben Parkinson. I felt humbled and inspired.
He's a thoroughly hard bastard. He deserves respect; not your homoerotic outpourings.

Is there a thread with photos of kittens? That might be more your speed.

Attachments

A classic ARRSE thread, with the OP being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. It seems that even in Current Affairs, a bit of decency isn't allowed anymore and instead is slated as being "a weakling or wet".
Personally, I'm not far off checking out for good to be honest as in my opinion, the site is far removed from it's original intent. Don't worry, I'll watch my arse doesn't catch the door on the way out!

He's a thoroughly hard bastard. He deserves respect; not your homoerotic outpourings.

Is there a thread with photos of kittens? That might be more your speed.
My respect he has, by the bucket load. I would have thought that was obvious even to such an intellectual midget as you. You on the other hand have my utter contempt. An internet hard man and stupid to boot. Anyone who brings up homo etroticism with the enthusiasm you do should be suspected of closet homosexuality.
GutterCur would be a far more appropriate title for you. Crawl away and grow up.
You denegrate L/bdr Parkinson and his courage with your infantile post.

A classic ARRSE thread, with the OP being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. It seems that even in Current Affairs, a bit of decency isn't allowed anymore and instead is slated as being "a weakling or wet".
Personally, I'm not far off checking out for good to be honest as in my opinion, the site is far removed from it's original intent. Don't worry, I'll watch my arse doesn't catch the door on the way out!
Thanks for the remarks. The weakling is DeltaDog, there are both intelligent people and idiots on this site, real hard men and the internet variety. This pathetic individual comes into the second category on both counts.
Threads usually get derailed, out of respect for Ben Parkinson this one shouldn't have been.

Not wound up in the slightest just increasingly bemused at how incredulous some supporting statements are when it comes to things such as this on the site.

Next time someone gets a day out at the Palace for a bit of extra tin we should make a few calls and make sure the whole country comes to a grinding halt until the usual ARRSE 'massive' gives us the nod to carry on normal jogging.

Let the lad remain the legend that he is without posting like your writing into Womans Own.

Anyhow, 'time and place' and all that so i'll bow out.
To know what a magazine is like you have to read it. Did you really want to expose that you read Womens Own?

To know what a magazine is like you have to read it. Did you really want to expose that you read Womens Own?
I know it's CA and all that, but:

tone.jpg