L.A Noire

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Palahniuk, Feb 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just how do Rockstar keep this up? GTAIV and it's episodes were truly masterpieces of gaming. Then Red Dead happened, which I could've sworn was the absolute peak of how a game can fold performance, intelligent writing, characters, visualisation and gameplay into such a solidly imagined and spectacular world.

Now comes L.A Noire.

YouTube - L.A. Noire Gameplay Series Video: "Orientation"

I'm as pumped for this as I was for Red Dead.

And to Mr. David Cage, you can take your Heavy Rain and shove it right up your blocked ********!
  2. I've been keeping an eye on this for some time.
    It could be interesting.
  3. Yeah, I've seen this doing the rounds and watched the trailers. To be honest, I'm not too sure about it. It looks good, but its not going to be like GTA IV and I don't know whether the genre will appeal to me.

I think I'll get it as a rental and make my mind up.
  4. Ive just played this through, thought it was fantastic should have bought it a lot sooner than I did
  5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Really? I thought it was ******* pants and stopped playing it halfway through. Boredom and repetition, with no replayability whatsoever.
  6. I agree there's no replay ability, but the story was quite gripping
  7. Decided I'll give it another go thus week I also jacked on it halfway.

8. That was my assessment of it too, and that business of being called to a crime on one side of town just as you had driven to the furthest point away was about as much fun a as a caustic soda enema.
  9. There where things which could have been done better, the vibrations while looking for clues made it far to easy etc... It would also have been more interesting if there was a way to subdue non com's rather than shoot each and everyone.