Kylie!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by canteen_cowboy, May 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. breaking news from sky news..

Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and has cancelled her austrailian leg of her world tour.

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

From the local press out here.

Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer and has been forced to postpone her Australian Showgirl tour.

The following statement was issued by her management:

"Whilst at home in Melbourne with her family this week prior to her Australian Showgirl tour, Kylie was diagnosed with early breast cancer. She will undergo immediate treatment and consequently her Australian tour will not be able to proceed as planned."

Minogue said today: "I was so looking forward to bringing the Showgirl tour to Australian audiences, and am sorry to have to disappoint my fans.

"Nevertheless, hopefully all will work out fine and I'll be back with you all again soon."

Minogue had been scheduled to tour Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth over the next month.

The promoters, The Frontier Touring Company, said ticket holders should hang onto their tickets pending the announcement of new dates.

smh.com.au

3. Good luck to her - hope it all goes well.

4. I hope it all goes well for her.

5. FFS, i couldnt wathc the news without gratuitous shots of her arse on the TV (not a bad thing). You would think the world was about to end. :roll:

6. It is! This must surely be the most devastating news since, well since EVER!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Good luck Kylie

7. I'm a fan of Kylie's and wish her all the very best.

8. Shocking. Hope it all goes well for her.

9. Does she need someone to kiss them better?

10. My sister in law is recovering from same-hope all goes well for Kylie

11. Good luck Kylie.

12. Bless little Kylie...prayers for a speedy recovery and minimum buggeration about...

13. i cant believe you insensitive twats are trying to make humour of this situation!!

Good luck Kylie

14. i cant believe you insensitive twats are trying to make humour of this situation!!

Good luck Kylie

15. She can always make videos of her arse if surgery is radical and a full norkectomy is required.

I think Aunty Stella has a set of novelty busters he is prepared to rent out.

Sad news but it could have been worse..... could be someone I know or worse than that colon cancer and the need to wear nappies under those hotpants would have fella's woodies subsiding the planet over.......apart from mine :D