• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Kylie!!

From the local press out here.

Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer and has been forced to postpone her Australian Showgirl tour.

The following statement was issued by her management:

"Whilst at home in Melbourne with her family this week prior to her Australian Showgirl tour, Kylie was diagnosed with early breast cancer. She will undergo immediate treatment and consequently her Australian tour will not be able to proceed as planned."

Minogue said today: "I was so looking forward to bringing the Showgirl tour to Australian audiences, and am sorry to have to disappoint my fans.

"Nevertheless, hopefully all will work out fine and I'll be back with you all again soon."

Minogue had been scheduled to tour Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth over the next month.

The promoters, The Frontier Touring Company, said ticket holders should hang onto their tickets pending the announcement of new dates.

smh.com.au

She can always make videos of her arse if surgery is radical and a full norkectomy is required.

I think Aunty Stella has a set of novelty busters he is prepared to rent out.

Sad news but it could have been worse..... could be someone I know or worse than that colon cancer and the need to wear nappies under those hotpants would have fella's woodies subsiding the planet over.......apart from mine :D

liz_the_nurse said:
i cant believe you insensitive **** are trying to make humour of this situation!!

Good luck Kylie
You must be new to the army - that's how we deal with it all... humour, pi$$ taking and being able to laugh at yourself - not insensitive, just being a squaddie

yup - I got more piss taking than sensitivity off my lot, but it stopped me being too fed up & helped me keep smiling through it.

Having said that I'm still hoping & praying that it all goes well for Kylie.

If the lass puts as much energy into her recovery as she did to her "Showgirl" concert she'll beat it for sure.

(I was only there because she's my youngests favorite- but I have to admit I did enjoy the show :oops: )

God Bless You Kylie, keep your chin up!

Latest Threads