Kyle Style - Mong runs up huge phone bill, not his fault.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Judge Judy, Apr 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He should have signed up to arrse and befriended a middle aged, nosey, cock hunter like the other lonely, head fucked dribblers that infest here.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Strange that you're here isn't it? Feck off braindeath!

3. I ve developed my own theory ( might have posted it on here before) that you could eliminate 85% of the world population and no fucker would notice/care, this cunt is definately in that bracket.

• Like Like x 4
  4. That didn't take long, who is the "big boned" teaser of middle aged sad old men that you hold a candle to?

5. You have PM!!

6. Do you mean "carry a torch for"? You'll never attract the ladies if you can't say what you mean.

7. "Her and the other girls had a nickname for me, I was so well-known there"

It was nt "Gullible Cunt" was it?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Holding a candle to women has many effects, none of which result in them sleeping with you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Had a few 'faults' when I was an engineer for NTL/VM,someone in the household runs up a huge phone bill which is then blamed on a line fault.So I goes out,swaps out the circuits even tho I know the's fukk all wrong with the line......NTL refuse to lower the bill,so out I goes again to the same fault,same result...Happened a lot more when the was only dial up internet...and the was teenage boys in the house with the PC in their bedrooms!

10. I totally sympathise with Kev. I do about 100,000 miles a year in my car or vans. I want my money back from Shell et al, cos if they d told me beforehand that it would cost 15 Grand in Juice, well, I mean, I would of stayed at home, I mean, like, I know its partly my fault, but I m on medication now, its not about Diesel, this is about my own personal health. I cant sleep at night cos of a nervous twitch, but you know, its partly my fault too, but these big companies ripping us poor people off, even though I share a tiny bit of blame , but they should of said first th...........ad nauseum.

45 yrs old? Fucking IQ of 45 the utter Loser.

• Like Like x 4
  11. £90k on Chatlines.............. He must have blisters the size of planets and a tissue mountain

• Like Like x 4
  12. I have absolutely zero sympathy for the guy.

However, Vodafone should never have extended £90k of credit.

Both parties need a good kicking.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Oi! I resemble that statement.

There's something distinctly bovine about this story. Mobile companies give you a credit limit. Mine is about 100 quid. On the very rare occasions that I've spent that much on calls in a month, I can't make any more calls till I contact O2 and pay off the balance.

I can't imagine anybody having a credit limit of £90k for calls.

I know this sounds a bit far fetched, but do you thing The Mail could be talking bolleaux?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2