KY Jelly, exertion, heart condition

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Oyibo, Jul 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably more of a medical (or legal) question, but I unexpectedly found a tube of KY Jelly in the wife's boudoir and wondered whether it would be a good conductor for a heart rate monitor strap. Would it work well, or is it better to go for one of the medical products?

2. Maybe you should be asking the wife why she has excessive quantities of KY on the day that the window cleaner pops round?

• Like Like x 1
  3. works a treat, but why were you snooping anyway?

4. fu2

fu2 LE

KY jelly is a good conducter and would work well. My question is why has your wife ky and you don`t know why ?

5. Thanks JL. In answer to the other questions, she said it was to keep the rubber trimmings and tyres on her car looking good (they don't)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I always just used a bit of spit. Probably a bit like your missus :-D (sorry)

• Like Like x 2
  7. fu2

fu2 LE

Most probably to help the other "Rubber trimmings" slide in better.

8. I always did as well (for the HRM as well as the missus :) ). But have been reading up on spikes and troughs with HRMs and wondered whether a gel would be more effective.

Edited to add: For the HRM transmitter that is.

9. fu2

fu2 LE

Gel works better. spit drys up too quick. Gel stays moist longer giving better conductivity.

10. KY's an excellent conductor. Especially if you want to conduct your cock into someone's arse.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Thanks FU2. Is there any difference between normal KY (water based) Jellies and the ones touting themselves as 'medical' products?

12. She's clearly failed in her understanding of domestic duties. Get her some of this;
    cif-cream.jpg

13. One evening in deep conversation slip it in, about the use of KY jelly and it in and outs. If you start it off correctly you shouldnt get any friction. Unless the conversation heats up, if you conduct your self well you shouldnt feel the heat whilst with her. As with oil based products there is no danger of a tear up. Remember to apply your rhetoric liberally and whilst cold it will soon warm up.

Hope that helps take the sting out of the conversation.

DTC

14. Cock

15. Frankly, if I'm going to use her domestic products on an HRM strap I'd rather she kept the KY. I really don't care what the sink looks like, but thanks anyway