MIA
Book Reviewer
I need to get all these bits
IMG_20200524_130143[1].jpg

And this 'Oss
IMG_20200524_130306[1].jpg
IMG_20200524_130329[1].jpg

to look like this

With no instructions whatsoever, a doddle right?

Oyibo

LE
As a suggestion, the hound might be good painted as a hyena. It's the right size for the evil bastards:

hyena 2.jpg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dunno who he is, but now stuck in my head is this, from 1985, and "Corporal Alien is posted to the Computer Centre."

""Feck. Not a scooby. Best buy a computer. Wtf is this game?!?"

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
While that is epic and seriously ally, it's a snow leopard
I thought Cheetah - in any event, the tail is in the wrong position for the body position - it should be down, as the cat goes into a bullet shape, in order to preserve balance:

1590357058347.png

offog

LE
Throw some glue at it then throw it all in the air and see what happens. Or just turn the lights out and do a luck dip. What could possibly go wrong. For some reason I can smell rotten eggs!

I also thought it was the one from MM some years back.

offog

LE
It's definitely very dynamic and I am sure you will do it justice.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’ll not argue, but I certainly remember that Cat!
Nov last year it was released, no idea about the MM kit, there was a foot figure done a while ago with the leopard, not aware of another mounted one.

offog

LE
When you said it was a bird I thought you meant tweet tweet. Have you seen marco polo on netflix as she is in that. RP have a bit on utube about it saying it was 3D printed.

At the bottom of photo one, in the centre, the circular round thing, goes at the rear left hind flank of the horses armour. It's called a shield.

I wish I could help more, but I'm out of ideas now, best of luck.

Latest Threads