kung foo bear

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by J_D, Jan 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

2. I'm not being funny and really aren't trying to dig you out, but everything you've posted up today is really old. You're also posting links on multiple threads when one thread for all your video links would do.

Please don't think you're the only person on the net to look at other sites, your multiple postings are sending interesting stuff further down the board.

A kind request. Please stop it.

3. J_D

J_D LE

I made all of 3 postings on here so how can i be pushing stuff off? other threads seem to be bashing people, and next time please say this in PM and not waste other peoples "comments" to fall off

4. They're all video clips. You posted a thread under the title "Intruiging video clips" and could have added the bear advert (First e-mailed round the world in 2001 :roll: ) on there.

Instead, yet another thread of yours, means one more of someone elses drops off the first page.

Please don't turn this into a slanging match, Anya. There are enough people on here that think you're a complete dullard as it is. I'm trying, politlely to help you out, here.

Think quality over quantity, my dear... :wink: