Kudos to the mods

Thank you for the swift and efficient troll squashing during yesterday's incident. Very professional!

Like Khyros, I was on line at the time and the speed with which it was dealt was impressive. And I think it was Fugly who also acted very swiftly in pinging the undesirables. Well done all.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Did I miss something?

BFG 9000 said:
Of course it would be unprecedented* & very childish for ARRSE to mount a retaliatory attack.

TTFN

BFG

* This may not be true
Bring back the ILAF :wink:

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
'Twas indeed one of the most bizarre evenings on here, my spidey-sense went into overdrive as soon as they started posting. Cheers to BCO and PTP for mopping up.

Trevelez - they were Rangers fans, not Celtic!

Not for a minute would I contemplate disagreing with you Fugly (after all, you were able to find out who they were whereas I don't have that level of ability).

However I did think that some of the earlier ones (before the vile abuse started) had a very caubeen-like ring to them.

Fugly said:
'Twas indeed one of the most bizarre evenings on here, my spidey-sense went into overdrive as soon as they started posting. Cheers to BCO and PTP for mopping up.

Trevelez - they were Rangers fans, not Celtic!
Just for purely illustrative reasons only, what was the forum they belonged to?

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
A terrorist loving turd is a terrorist loving turd, they can support the Estonian tiddlywinks team for all I care.

These lot apparently came from here.

Just my luck, go away on a course, miss a couple of nights on ARRSE and then miss all the fun. I promise I wasnt not hiding behind the sofa with all those nasty jocks around. I take it got a bit rough then.

The_IRON said:
Just my luck, go away on a course, miss a couple of nights on ARRSE and then miss all the fun. I promise I wasnt not hiding behind the sofa with all those nasty jocks around. I take it got a bit rough then.
Their topics and posts were being deleted as swiftly as they came in by our astute mods... must of been a dozen to fifteen threads initiated by them is a very short time period (couple minutes maybe?)

Khyros said:
The_IRON said:
Their topics and posts were being deleted as swiftly as they came in by our astute mods... must of been a dozen to fifteen threads initiated by them is a very short time period (couple minutes maybe?)
Fugly mentioned BCO and PTP did the mopping up so which astute MODS are you talking about Khyros :?

only joking BCO/PTP as usual fingers on the pulse. Has that saved me from detention.