Kudos to the mods

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Khyros, Jun 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thank you for the swift and efficient troll squashing during yesterday's incident. Very professional!
  2. Like Khyros, I was on line at the time and the speed with which it was dealt was impressive. And I think it was Fugly who also acted very swiftly in pinging the undesirables. Well done all.
  3. Fugly reports that they were Celtic fans who had their chat room down and decided to pissball around on Arrse
  4. Of course it would be unprecedented* & very childish for ARRSE to mount a retaliatory attack.

* This may not be true
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Did I miss something?
  6. Oh yes, very childish..... :wink:
  7. Bring back the ILAF :wink:
  8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

'Twas indeed one of the most bizarre evenings on here, my spidey-sense went into overdrive as soon as they started posting. Cheers to BCO and PTP for mopping up.

Trevelez - they were Rangers fans, not Celtic!
  9. Not for a minute would I contemplate disagreing with you Fugly (after all, you were able to find out who they were whereas I don't have that level of ability).

However I did think that some of the earlier ones (before the vile abuse started) had a very caubeen-like ring to them.
  10. Just for purely illustrative reasons only, what was the forum they belonged to?
  11. Same thing :twisted:
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

A terrorist loving turd is a terrorist loving turd, they can support the Estonian tiddlywinks team for all I care.

These lot apparently came from here.
  13. Just my luck, go away on a course, miss a couple of nights on ARRSE and then miss all the fun. I promise I wasnt not hiding behind the sofa with all those nasty jocks around. I take it got a bit rough then.
  14. Their topics and posts were being deleted as swiftly as they came in by our astute mods... must of been a dozen to fifteen threads initiated by them is a very short time period (couple minutes maybe?)
  15. Fugly mentioned BCO and PTP did the mopping up so which astute MODS are you talking about Khyros :?

only joking BCO/PTP as usual fingers on the pulse. Has that saved me from detention.