Kris Akabusi Sex Stories

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Oct 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember those stories that were on here a couple of years ago? Well, lo and behold someone has started a FB group on them.
    He even comments on it in his own video.

AWOOGA! The man is back!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2364807742

2. For those of you that don't go on Facebook and don't remember these stories, here's a little snippit of Kris's active social life:

The presentation room turned out to be a small room with only a table and an overhead projector. Vorderman was brought to her knees faster than the US economy as Busis dungerees fell more rapidly than Woolworth share prices to reveal a fifth limb that was bigger, blacker and far more dangerous than a November US election victory. The quivering of her clunge measured off the scale on a local perverts seismometer however Busi didn’t need any of that technical shit, all he knew was the beast was hungry and harder than a conundrum containing 3 Qs.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  3. just joined the group, those stories had me howling ina Picking up the brass kind of styleeee

4. There's some absolute corkers on there, trawl back through all the discussion posts. Quality.

5. Thought it was John Fashanu, the ex footballer who was on gladiators that said awooga?

6. He's in quite a few of the stories, they argue over who started saying it!

7. Just joined it - have been chuckling to myself about the Booze Cruise story...

8. Kriss Akabusi came to my school once.

Had a picture taken with him and everything.

9. Did he shag any teachers?

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

:D

That's my evenings entertainment sorted, priceless!

11. No.

He raped me though. Very sore. :oops:

12. Fcuking excellent, harder than a conundrum with 3 Qs