Krav Maga

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by antphilip, Jul 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

Having been pointed towards this Israeli 'self defence system' I was firstly curious if it's at all offered as a sports course, as Karate etc seem to be, within the Army? If so, is there a DCI number I could reference to?

Secondly if not, I was hoping someone might be able to point me towards a good centre where it is taught either in the North West or North East/Humberside areas? I have seen one or two on the internet but a reccomendation from here is worth more than any websites blurb.

As always all help appreciated.

2. I think Mr Myagi owns a dojo in down town Jerusalem, i know its not your preferred location but I've heard its a cracking place.

3. I think you need to remember to take your medication

4. Krav Magna.....The Israeli self defence martial art......

If you're into downloading torrents, I've seen instructional videos and e-books aplenty on some torrent sites....Dunno how legal it would be downloading them, but you could have a look if you felt like risking it.....

I looked at a 'warrior' conditioning program I downloaded on torrents once, and bust my gut laughing at it. It was made on someones home video camera, and poorly edited.....

Did you know you have to be circumcised to study Krav Magna?

5. If you want to learn a good fighting system then id recommend taking up http://www.keysikfm.com/

Dont know if they're round your area though.