Kraut Plod awarded extra holiday.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody ridiculous.

I note also from the top of the report, that the GCP now have a "thruncheon"

Is that a luncheon/truncheon? A sort of a large mid-morning sausage snack?
  2. I wouldn't worry about it spreading over to our shores. Half of the fat bags of shite around our way look like they sleep in their 'uniforms'. They may have a case though for the length of time they stand waiting for a pie at Greggs.
  3. I like to sleep in a woman's uniforms especially fat ones.

I'm Spartacus an s my wife
  4. On the other hand in this country the first half hour of casual overtime is unpaid (known as the Queens Half Hour) you can imagine how well this went down ......

5. Jesus, whatever next?
  6. why should the gays, get the first half hours money.

I'm Spartacus and so my wife
  7. You say it like it's wrong!
  8. about 7 or 8 years ago, our force challenged the half hour for the Queen business. The Fed won the case. An agreement was reached whereby any retrospective claim for overtime was ceded. As compensation, we were awarded an extra week's annual leave. This news about the German Alten Wilhelm is just so gestern.....
  9. If getting dressed for work counts as work. Driving to work in my uniform must also count. I can’t wait to run this past the Governor in the morning. Dressing/Driving time 1.5 hours a day overtime
  10. This would be great except for us still wearing the green. We don't get overtime. Would still be nice to get the extra time off
  11. So what about the time Herman spends in the crapper whilst on duty?
  12. He's a mug. I parade on at H-hour and 10 minutes later I'm good to leave the nick.

I have made to several "Hand over" jobs still in my civvies and its the reason why I no longer wear my flip flops on the way into work as being stood at the scene of a fight in them and my ACDC Tshirt with a pair of the oldest jeans in existance is not a good look.