Kowloon Tp

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by N00T, Jun 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fantastic Troop - 16 Sigs but detached to 1 Div in Herford (no heirachy) and a laugh a day guaranteed. I was there 98 - 2000. From Blow Jobs in the troop Sergeant's office to the courts martial of the "Rheindahlen 3" Never a dull moment - Anyone got any stories?

2. Blow Jobs in the troop Sergeant's office ? giving or receiving 8O

3. We were there at the same time. PM me.

Although i can say, with a certain amount of beer hazed certainty that i was never sucked off in the Tp Sgts office.

Boney

4. Nah, you've got the wrong end of the stick..ahem. Did you suck off the Tp Sgt?

5. For the majority of the time i was there, the Tp Sgt was a girl, and there was no obvious bulge in the crotch so i'm assuming she didnt have a penis.

Maybe it was the Tp Sgt giving the blow jobs. Who can say.

I truthfully cant remember any such rumour, probably didnt happen anyway.

Boney

6. I was at SCP(R) around then, we used to have your naughty boys sent down to ours.

However, I do remember a lad crashing your troop wagon and claiming he was abducted, injected with heroin etc, or am I imagining things?

7. I was at SCP(R) around then, we used to have your naughty boys sent down to ours.

However, I do remember a lad crashing your troop wagon and claiming he was abducted, injected with heroin etc, or am I imagining things?

8. Right lets see if we can't clear some of this up, err... Spot on mate one of the lads from MT (Nat Facker) crashed his wagon up at JHQ and gave the RMP's just the story you said (or very similar) He went to MCTC for a spell if I remember correctly although I can't remember if it was for lying or for being abducted!

I was sent down there once or twice for my troubles as it goes (I remember a good looking Clerk (female before we get any more comments) Cpl apple or banana or something maybe orange?

I, unfortunatley, was not the recipient of a blow job in the Tp Sergeants office and (honest) didn't give one either. The Tp Sergeant was a geezer and was the geezer who took over from the geezer who took over from Fran, He got the blow job and has since left the Army (Must have been a really bad un)

Boney How do you PM? I'm a bit of a sprog here...

9. awesome posting, was there 2000-2003. Some brilliant stories, phsyco machete wielding storeman, seniors being late for work cause their in bed with the juniors, glueing things to desks weekend of the rememberence day, tearing up the restroom carpet coz we spilled too much sh*t on it, theese to name but a few. got loads more. You know who you all are!

10. awesome posting, was there 2000-2003. Some brilliant stories, phsyco machete wielding storeman, seniors being late for work cause their in bed with the juniors, glueing things to desks weekend of the rememberence day, tearing up the restroom carpet coz we spilled too much sh*t on it, theese to name but a few. got loads more. You know who you all are!

11. Click on the button under this post with, em, PM written on it!

Boney

[marq=down]Its just down there --V--[/marq]